How to make friends?
When meeting new people, what topics are usually used to open a discussion with Americans? Any recommendations?
Topics open, hobbies, work/job, kinds of entertainment people like, cars, sports, studies, where a person has traveled or lived, where a person is from.
Not open, religion, politics, money (how much a person makes or how much something cost ie: car, house, ring), age, family (not in the beginning at least).
depend on the hobbies.
- Does anyone like Mischa Elman?
- read beginning
- Michelle where are you??
- Polish Culture-Specific Words and Phrases
- What article of clothing would you never put in your closet?
- Win a lottery
- Feelings of love
- the boyband
- let's have a Cantonese skype group
- What to say on first day with Foster Family