How to make friends?
When meeting new people, what topics are usually used to open a discussion with Americans? Any recommendations?
Topics open, hobbies, work/job, kinds of entertainment people like, cars, sports, studies, where a person has traveled or lived, where a person is from.
Not open, religion, politics, money (how much a person makes or how much something cost ie: car, house, ring), age, family (not in the beginning at least).
depend on the hobbies.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français
- The importance of being an independent language learner
- Dificuldades para aprender otro idioma
- I'm looking for some serious language partners in English.
- Emerson DeltaV
- My imformation
- I need The approach of sleep quickly
- Motivation <3 I LOVE JAPAN
- hello every body :)