How to make friends?
When meeting new people, what topics are usually used to open a discussion with Americans? Any recommendations?
Topics open, hobbies, work/job, kinds of entertainment people like, cars, sports, studies, where a person has traveled or lived, where a person is from.
Not open, religion, politics, money (how much a person makes or how much something cost ie: car, house, ring), age, family (not in the beginning at least).
depend on the hobbies.
- how to learn any language ?
- there is any one to learn English Language I can speak with learners also
- how to make a foreign girlfriend 怎么交个外国女朋友
- How to read English?
- Looking for help in French! I can help you with English!
- How can we learn new language in best way?
- The latest french songs
- الغة العربية
- What do people in English-speaking countries think of the Filipino accent?