How to make friends?
When meeting new people, what topics are usually used to open a discussion with Americans? Any recommendations?
Topics open, hobbies, work/job, kinds of entertainment people like, cars, sports, studies, where a person has traveled or lived, where a person is from.
Not open, religion, politics, money (how much a person makes or how much something cost ie: car, house, ring), age, family (not in the beginning at least).
depend on the hobbies.
- "node" and "kara"
- Alguien para hacer un intercambio!!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?