How to make friends?
When meeting new people, what topics are usually used to open a discussion with Americans? Any recommendations?
Topics open, hobbies, work/job, kinds of entertainment people like, cars, sports, studies, where a person has traveled or lived, where a person is from.
Not open, religion, politics, money (how much a person makes or how much something cost ie: car, house, ring), age, family (not in the beginning at least).
depend on the hobbies.
- white rabbit 白
- Movies and serials to watch
- The difference between Entrepreneur and Startup
- does anyone wanna exchange audio file?
- What are the series you're watching ?
- Looking for German native!
- Alguem para falar e praticar meu portugues
- what can we learn from history?
- Are there any veterinary students or those who interested in medicine?
- Would anyone like to exchange our language in skype?