...road to London...
Hi all, i have to go to London for the next six week, i'm going to do a business english course, to have the opportunity to improve my english, so if any one have some advices about life in London, or museum/place to see during that time, all advices are welcome....(also advices about place to eat something or cheap supermaket...)...thank you in advance...
I don t have any advise ,,I just want to wish you to have a nice trip and enjoy.. I dream about being in London,,( hope to be there soon ) GOOD LUCK
Thank you so much Yan, very kind from you...but from my statement some time passed, so at november i went to London, my company sent me there to an english course, so i had the possibility to stay there for 2 months, i came back just at the end of december....honestly i can say, my goal was to remain there for some years and make an important experience, but maybe in my future...during these 2 months i can say was a great experience for me....London is so beautiful and cosmopolitan city...i hope to return...who knows...:)....
LOL !!!!!!!! I have just noticed the date you posted your discussion.....I laughed a lot ,,:)))) thanks
ahahah, yes ok, so, i saw your dream about London, and i want to return to....so maybe next time we will meet there ...:)
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?
- can any body help me please
- i want the suggestion from all my italki fellow....???
- Anyone who know a project called Work and Travel?
- Si tienes la oportunidad de ir a vivir a otro pais, que estaras hacer alli?