mention your country's living conditions ? :) Should other countries prefer your country ? ok. Why ?
There is no life in Turkey.It's hard to live here.
Several people in each family have to work just to pay bills. Vacation here is less than half the average in Europe. Professionals work unpaid overtime and hourly workers are denied hours so that they will not be eligible for health care or other benefits. Many workers have no vacation days and work only on an "on call" basis. Taxes increase yearly along with prices and workers are often caught in a "wage freeze". Higher education costs are paid by the student or the family of the student. Scholarships go mainly to athletes. What is worse, the highest paying jobs seldom go to those with higher education. Teachers are paid very poorly. Of course I am talking about my home country, the USA.
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons
- I want to learn English
- how long have you know this webpage?