mention your country's living conditions ? :) Should other countries prefer your country ? ok. Why ?
There is no life in Turkey.It's hard to live here.
Several people in each family have to work just to pay bills. Vacation here is less than half the average in Europe. Professionals work unpaid overtime and hourly workers are denied hours so that they will not be eligible for health care or other benefits. Many workers have no vacation days and work only on an "on call" basis. Taxes increase yearly along with prices and workers are often caught in a "wage freeze". Higher education costs are paid by the student or the family of the student. Scholarships go mainly to athletes. What is worse, the highest paying jobs seldom go to those with higher education. Teachers are paid very poorly. Of course I am talking about my home country, the USA.
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- how to let my client send me money soon
- TEFL Course
- is there an website that can improve my translating ability of English ?
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))