A book that changed me
I read a book that changed my view of the world 7 years ago . With you something like this happened?
can you tell me the name of the book
sarah lorane,the name of the book Picture of Dorian Gray.I do not know whether it would have the same effect, but I'm sure you will like it.
yes your completely ritht book is only our friend can change us and never become tired to talking with us.
My mother used to accuse me of having a picture of myself hidden in the attic that aged while I stayed young. Seriously, I took care of myself and by the time I was twenty, my mother was cruel to me about how young I looked.
That is a great book! Google "Oscar Wilde quotes" , a lot of the quotes he has, some are from teh book, have an equal effect of seeing the world through another set of eyes.
- how about your weather?
- I will to travel next year
- what is your favourite podcast?
- Learning Article : Simple Tips For Better Japanese Pronunciation
- Rock Music... What about British rock??? The best bands have come out of there ....
- Want to learn Neapolitan!
- Bonne musique
- Why people are not very confident ?