How often do you try to compare yourself with other people and why?
dont know but i have to say that i really like your answers
I often compare myself to others career-wise. If it's obvious that someone else is working harder then me I try to step up my game. It's not as much as a competition as though I don't want people to think I'm lazy or worse I myself feel like I'm lazy. Also, when I here someone else speak their second language wonderfully it makes me jealous and I strive to practice harder.
I don't try to, but I am sure i inadvertently, and possibly subconsciously, do it.
I never compare myself with anyone and I hate it when people compare themselves with me and get jealous.
Yes, Naatasha, I am always comparing myself with other people.
I have found that I am much more courteous and honest than most other human beings.
I'm usually told to look on others, act "as all do", but I think that it doesnt make any sence. Why should I compare myself to anyone else? They are they, and me is me (sorry, not sure that this phrase is correct), noone should care about strangers opinion (while its not a life threat, ofc).
In psychology there is a rule that says "no comparison with others is half the self-confidence" so i do not compare myself with others, sometimes i follow great persons to learn successful ways.
- Newcommer in italki
- How many languages would you like to learn?
- تبادل اللغات
- If you didn't speak your native language, would you learnt it?
- تكلم العربية
- Name three things that you would like to do once you learn your language/s
- 사람들이 저새계서 함게 다 언어를 알면 새상의 모습이 어떻게 편했는지 궁금하다.
- Can a Chinese speaks English as good as a native American does?
- What would you do if someone or people stare at you for a long time?
- Let's talk about music!