As soon as you earn your money , to spent ? or to save your money ? Which is correct ?
I was a trainee.As soon as I earn my money , I used to spent. :)
I have a kid to take care of so I have to spend my money on bills and food. A lot of my money goes towards living but whatever I have left I save. We are moving next year and I'm saving for school, I also want to travel so the only money I spend on myself is for cookbooks which I have an addiction with.
Usually economists say we have to save almost 10% of our money, even if we don't have any plan for that money yet. I agree with them, because we never know when we're going to need an extra money for an emergency, and by another hand, if the amount gets too big :) you can use it for anything that gives you pleasure, such as taking a trip or getting a new car or whatever.
some for what you want to do
most for saving untill you have much more money than before.it's time to spend it in enjoying
It's a good idea.
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan