As soon as you earn your money , to spent ? or to save your money ? Which is correct ?
I was a trainee.As soon as I earn my money , I used to spent. :)
I have a kid to take care of so I have to spend my money on bills and food. A lot of my money goes towards living but whatever I have left I save. We are moving next year and I'm saving for school, I also want to travel so the only money I spend on myself is for cookbooks which I have an addiction with.
Usually economists say we have to save almost 10% of our money, even if we don't have any plan for that money yet. I agree with them, because we never know when we're going to need an extra money for an emergency, and by another hand, if the amount gets too big :) you can use it for anything that gives you pleasure, such as taking a trip or getting a new car or whatever.
some for what you want to do
most for saving untill you have much more money than before.it's time to spend it in enjoying
It's a good idea.
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde
- What this this mean: 피신 욌어요.
- Your words about each Arabic country
- Help me help 100 people! :)
- Everybody is hypocrite
- What does it say here?
- Skype, LINE, Tinychat,, or Kakaotalk group for English/Korean?