Translated joke - ترجمه شوخی
مردي كه زبان فرانسه بلد نبود به فرانسه سفر كرد.
او جشن عروسي اي را مشاهده كرد و از مردي فرانسوي پرسيد: چه كسي ازدواج كرده؟
جواب داد: جونوس با [معني اين جمله: «نمي دانم» است.]
در روز بعد، عزايي را ديد و از فرانسوي ديگري پرسيد : چه كسي مرده؟
جواب داد: جونوس با
مرد بيچاره تعجّب كرد و گفت: جونوس با، ديروز ازدواج كرد و امروز مرده !
A man who doesn't speak French traveled to France .
He saw a wedding , and asked a French person : who got married ?
He answered : Je ne sais pas (The meaning of this sentence is "I don't know").
The next day, he saw a funeral , and asked another French person : Who died ?
He answered : Je ne sais pas !
The poor man was surprised and said : Je ne sais pas, yesterday he was married and today he is dead !
Thank you Ocean for the correction :)
Although I did not translate this on my own , I copied the translation from a website to share it with my fellow Persian learners , I find simple and short stories very useful to improve the little Persian I know !
ترجمه کاملا بی نقصه
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry
- Learning Article : 10 Practical Spanish Slang Expressions
- I would exchange in English/French with you ♥