Translated joke - ترجمه شوخی
مردي كه زبان فرانسه بلد نبود به فرانسه سفر كرد.
او جشن عروسي اي را مشاهده كرد و از مردي فرانسوي پرسيد: چه كسي ازدواج كرده؟
جواب داد: جونوس با [معني اين جمله: «نمي دانم» است.]
در روز بعد، عزايي را ديد و از فرانسوي ديگري پرسيد : چه كسي مرده؟
جواب داد: جونوس با
مرد بيچاره تعجّب كرد و گفت: جونوس با، ديروز ازدواج كرد و امروز مرده !
A man who doesn't speak French traveled to France .
He saw a wedding , and asked a French person : who got married ?
He answered : Je ne sais pas (The meaning of this sentence is "I don't know").
The next day, he saw a funeral , and asked another French person : Who died ?
He answered : Je ne sais pas !
The poor man was surprised and said : Je ne sais pas, yesterday he was married and today he is dead !
Thank you Ocean for the correction :)
Although I did not translate this on my own , I copied the translation from a website to share it with my fellow Persian learners , I find simple and short stories very useful to improve the little Persian I know !
ترجمه کاملا بی نقصه
- Preparing to Teach for the First Time
- What is you favourite word in italian? Qual'è la vostra parola preferita in italiano?
- For AMERICANS (About slang in America)
- If you have time and money,where would you want to travel?Natural spot or historical relics or metropolis?
- That choice ?
- Language exchange partners
- Seeking for studying partners:) I'm ready to help with Russian&Ukrainian;, need help with German.
- What's your fave english idiom/-s? Please, share!
- Are there anyone who are living in Bei Jing wanna do languages exchange?
- Is anyone here studying design? can you give some suggestions for freshman？