how many hours do you spend in front of computer or any electronic devices in one day?
I usually spend 6 hours in front of computer-,-
Way too much! So much time is spent with my computer or iPad for work things that nowadays I find I really enjoy reading "real" books and writing with pen on paper.
Depends on my mood.
minimum of 13 - 18 hours per day.
well, it depends on what I'm doing, sometimes i spend more than 15 hours in front of it working and learning as a software developer.
but in most cases i feel bored so that i try to stay away of it for a while.
except sleeping time...almost every minute face up to my phone...LOL maybe i should change my bad habit of that~
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?
- I'm feeling like a new born
- What do you expect out of "instant tutoring" sessions as a student?
- Hi everyone,I am making some difficult in CURRICULUM VITAE. Could you help me?Thank all.
- how to learn preposition make more effective..
- where to watch or download "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" with english subtitle
- Why do Christians have more kids on average? Is it due to religious belief?
- what can I do ?
- how to learn English?