how many hours do you spend in front of computer or any electronic devices in one day?
I usually spend 6 hours in front of computer-,-
Way too much! So much time is spent with my computer or iPad for work things that nowadays I find I really enjoy reading "real" books and writing with pen on paper.
Depends on my mood.
minimum of 13 - 18 hours per day.
well, it depends on what I'm doing, sometimes i spend more than 15 hours in front of it working and learning as a software developer.
but in most cases i feel bored so that i try to stay away of it for a while.
except sleeping time...almost every minute face up to my phone...LOL maybe i should change my bad habit of that~
- hello, could you help me?
- Bibliophile (Lover of Books )
- A veces pienso que no consigo respuestas en mi posts porque mi Ingles es algo enredado?
- how did you learn English?
- Help me to study English, pls
- Help me please
- What was your favorite toy in childhood?
- Brief essay for those who want to improve their English and sound american :)
- Who can give me some information about Italian cuisine ...