how many hours do you spend in front of computer or any electronic devices in one day?
I usually spend 6 hours in front of computer-,-
Way too much! So much time is spent with my computer or iPad for work things that nowadays I find I really enjoy reading "real" books and writing with pen on paper.
Depends on my mood.
minimum of 13 - 18 hours per day.
well, it depends on what I'm doing, sometimes i spend more than 15 hours in front of it working and learning as a software developer.
but in most cases i feel bored so that i try to stay away of it for a while.
except sleeping time...almost every minute face up to my phone...LOL maybe i should change my bad habit of that~
- How's the baby girl?
- How can i improve my English?
- Typing for Beginners
- Topics for conversation
- How to say "opportunity" in Japanese?
- "Sponge Bob" how do you guys like the cartoon?
- English fluency and coherence
- The Importance To Know Foreign Languages (Very Well)
- ¿Hábeis oído hablar del método Callan?