"I went to" or "I have been to" ?
I't s a long time since I WENT TO a tennis match?
I't s a long time since I HAVE BEEN TO a tennis match?
it's correct to write the first or the second sentence?
thank you all!
- Presure ( comment or revise)
- Absolute beginner Japanese kik buddy
- Hi - new joining request
- I need new friends English group
- Talking about my favorite food
- Small talks
- which food do u wanna taste?
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu