"I went to" or "I have been to" ?
I't s a long time since I WENT TO a tennis match?
I't s a long time since I HAVE BEEN TO a tennis match?
it's correct to write the first or the second sentence?
thank you all!
- I study Chinese, Japanese and Korean!! I will be glad to help with Russian and English!
- A question about number!
- Writing Exercise C ( Indicatie: ERK-level B1)
- Correct Grammar for "Can I have sentences"?
- ehab sayed siam
- Books grammar
- learning from english movies
- 我想知道如果我一句英语都不会 我可以学吗
- Looking for a Language Partner! Korean and Swahili. I can help with English and basic Spanish