"I went to" or "I have been to" ?
I't s a long time since I WENT TO a tennis match?
I't s a long time since I HAVE BEEN TO a tennis match?
it's correct to write the first or the second sentence?
thank you all!
- I can teach you Portuguese :D
- Language partnership yay!
- Improve English or Germany
- Pregunta para estudiantes de español.
- Education O-Mamori (gakugyō-jōju)
- le français
- i want to learn English
- How do you rest?
- Speak beginner Arabic here
- English Book Club - advanced students