"I went to" or "I have been to" ?
I't s a long time since I WENT TO a tennis match?
I't s a long time since I HAVE BEEN TO a tennis match?
it's correct to write the first or the second sentence?
thank you all!
- Where would you like to go out with you friends?
- What are your hobbies?
- Challenge yourself with Arabic
- I wanna create a New whatsapp group
- Psychology students (or psychology enthusiastic)
- Is hanging up during (phone) arguments acceptable?
- Curiosity about native speakers of english.
- learning english with films