What was your first day at university like?
How was your first day at university? What did you do? Did this experience impressive you?
My first day at university was quite stresfull. There was so many people I didn't know. Actually I had moved for the university studing to the bigger city than my native town that is very far off. So I was absolutelly lost. I was unconfident and confused. But I tried to behave myself the opposite way. It was really hard, but memorable day.
In my first day at university I was lost, I was so confused so that I could find my classroom. in my native town I used to study in small classroom containing a few students, But one I went to the university I was shocked because more then 500 students were studing with me...
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Friendly language communities?
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English
- Apprendre à lire le japonais.
- Have you ever made funny and stupid mistakes in course of learning a second language?
- Practicar idioma ingles
- Have any of you tried the app Hellotalk to practice your target languages?
- boring boring boring.......
- What do you think about Brazil?
- School in Dublin