What was your first day at university like?
How was your first day at university? What did you do? Did this experience impressive you?
My first day at university was quite stresfull. There was so many people I didn't know. Actually I had moved for the university studing to the bigger city than my native town that is very far off. So I was absolutelly lost. I was unconfident and confused. But I tried to behave myself the opposite way. It was really hard, but memorable day.
In my first day at university I was lost, I was so confused so that I could find my classroom. in my native town I used to study in small classroom containing a few students, But one I went to the university I was shocked because more then 500 students were studing with me...
- HSK Exam Information // Brief Overview
- WHY IS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SO CONFUSING?
- which is more important? Reading or Social practice?
- hello，i am chinese girl，i want to learn korean我是中国人，想学习韩语
- Is there someone who want a friend speking Chinese ? If you can speak fluent English, connect me
- Biggest mistake !There is no apostrophe in german/Deutsch!
- Helleo,there is China.if you want to learn Chinese，come～
- Buscando un amigo
- looking for en English teacher
- جمهورية مصر العربية , الاسكندرية