The Singles day
November the 11th（11.11）is The singles day. You may be interested in the reason why this day is called to be singles' day. That's because the number 1 just likes a stick(in Chinese called “gun zi”, and the singles in Chinese are called "guang gun "), then 11.11 with four sticks, obviously, is the day of bachelors. What will you do in the coming day?
So is this only celebrated in China? Like a forever alone day :P
I don't know whether is this celebrated in any other country. But this day stems from 1990s in China.
Forever alone? I don't think so. It's a day to remind people to express love soon and should be a day to get away from single.
We don't have it. The 11th of November in the UK and some other countries is to remember the past wars, especially WW1 and WW2. It's called Remembrance Day.
- What does it mean?
- Any tips for travelling around Edinburgh?
- Goedenavond Nederland
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.