Which is the best novel that you have read and which writer do you think is the best?
I know a lot of good writers and I can not say who is the best, but if we are talking about the novels, I prefer Remarque.
@erva - It was published in 1869. Do you think it connects well with today's generation ?
@erva- I have tried reading War and Peace in the past but there were too many characters and names to juggle at same time that made me confused.
The best novel that I read is the name of the winter(viento) by Patrick Rotfious. He write very well and I love the story.
I would choose most of Tolstoy's other books before War and Peace. I think the setting and the fact they didn't have iphones etc is irrelevant, a good book is timeless because human emotions and relationships haven't changed. The daily life of the characters in his books may be alien to me but he can capture my interest in the relationships between characters better than any modern British writer - at least to me.
I'm not sure what the best novel I've read is. I've read some really well written and highly praised books but they didn't mean as much to me as others which were lesser so but they had more of a connection to my life and what I care about. The most recent book I really connected with was 'The Trick Is To Keep Breathing' - Jane Galloway.
@ERVA- We got one here too :D
i really know so many good writers but for some reason i can't remember any one right now but for novels my favourite one is defenitly harry potter
- Correct Me If i did a any grammatical mistake.
- when you realize that you get better in your accent !
- I have a question for you
- Do you feel uncomfortable as you learn more than one language at a time?
- I want to learn Sylheti, Bengali! Will teach English!
- Best program for learning Arabic
- BONSOIR ,,
- Why it is so hard to have a true friend?
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype