Of course it is like this. This is the same no matter which foreign language you are learning. I have the same problem when speaking Chinese. Very many Chinese also have the same problem when learning English, or Norwegian. These language are so different, and often uses very different words for expressing the same meaning. The only way is the obvious way, to practice, listen, speak and read as much as possible.
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!
- how to let my client send me money soon
- TEFL Course
- is there an website that can improve my translating ability of English ?
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))