Of course it is like this. This is the same no matter which foreign language you are learning. I have the same problem when speaking Chinese. Very many Chinese also have the same problem when learning English, or Norwegian. These language are so different, and often uses very different words for expressing the same meaning. The only way is the obvious way, to practice, listen, speak and read as much as possible.
- Do you support consanguineous marriage?
- I want learn english
- Svensk film eller TV serie
- Can anyone take this survey please? 有人可以帮我吗？
- Grammar Question
- A question for native English speakers.
- How do i know that?
- Exchange languages .
- Who wants to learn Mandarin or Cantonese?