Of course it is like this. This is the same no matter which foreign language you are learning. I have the same problem when speaking Chinese. Very many Chinese also have the same problem when learning English, or Norwegian. These language are so different, and often uses very different words for expressing the same meaning. The only way is the obvious way, to practice, listen, speak and read as much as possible.
- Resources for translating words and simple sentences in Mongolian
- I need help to know what are the mistakes of my class redaction!
- Litterature Française
- salut, je veax parler le francais; is there anybody to help?
- Intercambiar idiomas
- Chanson française (Daniel Balavoine)
- Polyglot Project is booming!
- Study AbroadOutside Organization Study Abroad Scholarships
- 最近很无聊，想练习普通话的可以找我~ If you wanna practice mandarin, feel free to contact me~
- Spanish/Russian language exchange