Of course it is like this. This is the same no matter which foreign language you are learning. I have the same problem when speaking Chinese. Very many Chinese also have the same problem when learning English, or Norwegian. These language are so different, and often uses very different words for expressing the same meaning. The only way is the obvious way, to practice, listen, speak and read as much as possible.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?