Of course it is like this. This is the same no matter which foreign language you are learning. I have the same problem when speaking Chinese. Very many Chinese also have the same problem when learning English, or Norwegian. These language are so different, and often uses very different words for expressing the same meaning. The only way is the obvious way, to practice, listen, speak and read as much as possible.
- ¿y a tí?¿Qué personas te gustan?
- Do you listen more or talk more :))
- Can anyone suggest a good and beautiful English name for girls?
- What's your favorite English newspaper?
- Can you learn me speak english
- What's the most beautiful language for you?
- we need to understand self
- Exchange help English & Arabic
- What's my feeling ???
- Tibetan discussion group