Systems/Tips/Tricks/Advice on learning to speak CANTONESE
So I'm trying to learn cantonese and I just wanted to get a discussion going with helpful advice or tips that native or even better non native speakers may have that may help me learn it better. I have picked up a book on learning cantonese, and have been slowly tryin to digest it. I have a travel app on my phone to help me with pronouciation of words.
What do you think guys, what else could I do?
- En busca de compañeros de aprendizaje
- Why do Chinese entries get more corrections than English entries? Why?
- What is the best that you can give her or him in married life?
- Pool: how stupid is being racist?
- Groupe de l'apprentissage du français
- Long distance relationship work?
- any one studying for the GRE exam !?
- salut , qui veut faire un groupe pour apprendre la langue francais , je suis disponible
- kevin learning English
- What is your image of Japanese foods?