Systems/Tips/Tricks/Advice on learning to speak CANTONESE
So I'm trying to learn cantonese and I just wanted to get a discussion going with helpful advice or tips that native or even better non native speakers may have that may help me learn it better. I have picked up a book on learning cantonese, and have been slowly tryin to digest it. I have a travel app on my phone to help me with pronouciation of words.
What do you think guys, what else could I do?
- Norwegian and the noun cases
- What do you think are good topics for networking?
- Have you a relatives in another countries or continents?
- English conversation
- A Poem Written in Ancient Chinese
- I have fear to improve my English in front a lot of people, How can I overcome more quickly?
- who I will know