Systems/Tips/Tricks/Advice on learning to speak CANTONESE
So I'm trying to learn cantonese and I just wanted to get a discussion going with helpful advice or tips that native or even better non native speakers may have that may help me learn it better. I have picked up a book on learning cantonese, and have been slowly tryin to digest it. I have a travel app on my phone to help me with pronouciation of words.
What do you think guys, what else could I do?
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?