Systems/Tips/Tricks/Advice on learning to speak CANTONESE
So I'm trying to learn cantonese and I just wanted to get a discussion going with helpful advice or tips that native or even better non native speakers may have that may help me learn it better. I have picked up a book on learning cantonese, and have been slowly tryin to digest it. I have a travel app on my phone to help me with pronouciation of words.
What do you think guys, what else could I do?
- Привет всем! Hi, there!
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?
- How English sounds to non-native speakers
- Why it would be great to learn many languages at a time? (benefits and not bebefits)
- Por que aprender muchos idiomas al mismo tiempo?(ventajas y desventajas) experiencias
- I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!
- Which one is correct?
- What do you think of TPP?
- Does anyone know the link of The Origins season3 episode1 link?