Systems/Tips/Tricks/Advice on learning to speak CANTONESE
So I'm trying to learn cantonese and I just wanted to get a discussion going with helpful advice or tips that native or even better non native speakers may have that may help me learn it better. I have picked up a book on learning cantonese, and have been slowly tryin to digest it. I have a travel app on my phone to help me with pronouciation of words.
What do you think guys, what else could I do?
- Life is life!
- Hi,everyone,I wanna learn English.
- Solo intentalo... Just try
- i want to learn English !!
- It's Friday
- i want student english
- I wanna learn English
- Looking for Language Partner: Japanese / English or Portuguese
- Do you think that daily weather influence your mood?
- Francais contre arabe