Pls can some body write Farasi alphabates with pronounciation for me. Thanks
Here is a link;
Persian has a few more alphabets than Arabic and Urdu has even more.
Here you can find a list of persian alphabets with their pronunciaiton:
An alphabet is the list of letters used to write a language. Some languages are written with different sets of letters (alphabets). Turkish used to be written in an alphabet similar to Arabic but it is now written in a Latin (Roman) alphabet with additonal markings. Alphabets can be shared by many languages with the addition of accents and/or other markings. English and French share a written alphabet. Some languages are written with syllabaries instead.
- Why it is so hard to have a true friend?
- Amis à parler et écrire le français
- Language club on Whatsapp and Skype
- Will foreigners "love me,love my dog"?
- How to get along with your good friend?
- Different manners of laughing on skype
- What are good videos I watch
- If you could have a superpower... What would you choose? Why?
- Learning Article : How To Learn And Remember New Words
- presentation. ( busco alguien que me pueda ayudar a aprender ingles )