Pls can some body write Farasi alphabates with pronounciation for me. Thanks
Here is a link;
Persian has a few more alphabets than Arabic and Urdu has even more.
Here you can find a list of persian alphabets with their pronunciaiton:
An alphabet is the list of letters used to write a language. Some languages are written with different sets of letters (alphabets). Turkish used to be written in an alphabet similar to Arabic but it is now written in a Latin (Roman) alphabet with additonal markings. Alphabets can be shared by many languages with the addition of accents and/or other markings. English and French share a written alphabet. Some languages are written with syllabaries instead.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- what to say when u meet a friend
- Hola a todos! Porfavor ayudame con mi tesina))))
- America vs England
- Whats about Kansai ben
- the best way to forget sth bad
- Как вы учите иностранный язык?
- Hi Dutch Learners! Once again here are some other useful and interesting videolinks I would like to share.
- What do you know about Turkey ? Have you ever been in Turkey ?