Pls can some body write Farasi alphabates with pronounciation for me. Thanks
Here is a link;
Persian has a few more alphabets than Arabic and Urdu has even more.
Here you can find a list of persian alphabets with their pronunciaiton:
An alphabet is the list of letters used to write a language. Some languages are written with different sets of letters (alphabets). Turkish used to be written in an alphabet similar to Arabic but it is now written in a Latin (Roman) alphabet with additonal markings. Alphabets can be shared by many languages with the addition of accents and/or other markings. English and French share a written alphabet. Some languages are written with syllabaries instead.
- Does anyone watch Little People, Big World?
- Best Videos Games by Console
- La route des vins, Québec
- Hola - Ejercicio de intoduccion.
- THE GREATEST WOMAN
- I need some good books to read.
- Apprendre l'arabe
- Parole meravigliose
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!