Pls can some body write Farasi alphabates with pronounciation for me. Thanks
Here is a link;
Persian has a few more alphabets than Arabic and Urdu has even more.
Here you can find a list of persian alphabets with their pronunciaiton:
An alphabet is the list of letters used to write a language. Some languages are written with different sets of letters (alphabets). Turkish used to be written in an alphabet similar to Arabic but it is now written in a Latin (Roman) alphabet with additonal markings. Alphabets can be shared by many languages with the addition of accents and/or other markings. English and French share a written alphabet. Some languages are written with syllabaries instead.
- Looking to learn Russian, I can help you learn English!
- Ich suche für einer Sprachpartner/in um Deutsch zu lernen.
- Redfoo - Where the Sun Goes ft. Stevie Wonder Amazing music
- Personality qualities
- where i can find movies to learning english with text too
- Having a partner..
- (US) movie "Big Game" -- lots of spoken Finnish
- Les cours de Français
- Top 100 Russian movies to watch