Pls can some body write Farasi alphabates with pronounciation for me. Thanks
Here is a link;
Persian has a few more alphabets than Arabic and Urdu has even more.
Here you can find a list of persian alphabets with their pronunciaiton:
An alphabet is the list of letters used to write a language. Some languages are written with different sets of letters (alphabets). Turkish used to be written in an alphabet similar to Arabic but it is now written in a Latin (Roman) alphabet with additonal markings. Alphabets can be shared by many languages with the addition of accents and/or other markings. English and French share a written alphabet. Some languages are written with syllabaries instead.
- Japanese language partners
- how about your weather?
- I will to travel next year
- what is your favourite podcast?
- Learning Article : Simple Tips For Better Japanese Pronunciation
- Rock Music... What about British rock??? The best bands have come out of there ....
- Want to learn Neapolitan!
- Bonne musique