Please help...! What does this sentence mean?
"Education does not provide the proper result."
A friend wrote this during a conversation.
What does this sentence mean?
May be it means that the level of education is not very high?Or the perspectivas to find good work are not so clear.
I'm guessing that it means that education doesn't necessarily guarantee success in life.
It's hard to tell. I don't think that whoever wrote that is a native speaker.
- What is the difference between theses verbs?
- Looking for native German speakers or people studying German with level B1+
- Pregunta sobre las preposiciones
- 6 reglas de oro de la ortografía del idioma español.
- This forum is not active, Is it because of it is not totally free?
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .