Please help...! What does this sentence mean?
"Education does not provide the proper result."
A friend wrote this during a conversation.
What does this sentence mean?
May be it means that the level of education is not very high?Or the perspectivas to find good work are not so clear.
I'm guessing that it means that education doesn't necessarily guarantee success in life.
It's hard to tell. I don't think that whoever wrote that is a native speaker.
- Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.
- Fun learning
- Mentir en una lengua extranjera es tan estrenaste como hacerlo en tu lengua materna.
- My big problem
- Writing Exercise B ( Indicatie: ERK-level B1)
- Line を持っていますか？Do you have Line this App?
- cultura general
- Any Jèrriais/Norman language partner?