Please help...! What does this sentence mean?
"Education does not provide the proper result."
A friend wrote this during a conversation.
What does this sentence mean?
May be it means that the level of education is not very high?Or the perspectivas to find good work are not so clear.
I'm guessing that it means that education doesn't necessarily guarantee success in life.
It's hard to tell. I don't think that whoever wrote that is a native speaker.
- Where would you like to go out with you friends?
- What are your hobbies?
- Challenge yourself with Arabic
- I wanna create a New whatsapp group
- Psychology students (or psychology enthusiastic)
- Is hanging up during (phone) arguments acceptable?
- Curiosity about native speakers of english.
- learning english with films