Please help...! What does this sentence mean?
"Education does not provide the proper result."
A friend wrote this during a conversation.
What does this sentence mean?
May be it means that the level of education is not very high?Or the perspectivas to find good work are not so clear.
I'm guessing that it means that education doesn't necessarily guarantee success in life.
It's hard to tell. I don't think that whoever wrote that is a native speaker.
- I heard once someone saying .... If you want to address a woman use french language
- Why is French so different from other romance languages?
- Visit to Paris looking for a Language meetup group
- Kan noen rette min norsk?
- Je veux apprendre - vous voulez apprendre l'anglais
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words