Please help...! What does this sentence mean?
"Education does not provide the proper result."
A friend wrote this during a conversation.
What does this sentence mean?
May be it means that the level of education is not very high?Or the perspectivas to find good work are not so clear.
I'm guessing that it means that education doesn't necessarily guarantee success in life.
It's hard to tell. I don't think that whoever wrote that is a native speaker.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Do you like class?
- Tox is the future
- معنى بائع بالروسي what the meaning seller in russian
- Group English Chat?
- Travel buddy in Japan
- Francais = Canada vs France
- Learning lungages is interesting!
- تبادل لغوي - échange linguistique
- What's your favorite poem?