Practise with the speaking in english
I would like to practise speking english. It doesn't matter if you are native or not. At the moment i only need to improve searching the right words to explain myself. Maybe later i'll be more interested being more perfectionist.
you welcome so give me your skype account so that we can communicate and practice speaking english
It must be a good start . To practice your english with your words to compose a full sentence is a process of organization . By constant organization of your words , you will be more fluently .
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?