Good-looking people or plain-looking people with self-esteem,which group of people succeed more easily?
How to write an argumentative about this topic?I'll appreciate it if someone can give me some advice.^^
To eveluate a topic before your writing , you may use why , how , what to probe any problem . Nonetheless , to pratice is inevitable to master writing anyway .
I think it depends on what you mean by 'succeed', whether it be in terms of getting a job, having a girlfriend etc. Just saying which will 'succeed more easily' doesn't clarify to the reader what you are talking about. In general for this topic I would maybe say:
'Desirable looking people compared with non-desirable people with high levels of self esteem, which of the two is more likely to encounter success?'
It is hard to clarify which side is preferable to succeed . I think you must brace your critical thinking to your writing and you had better go through the issue with great circumstance .
Feel free to correct my English if there is any inappropriate
- Sinhala and English
- How music can help to learn new language .
- Have you ever forgiven someone who betrayed you?
- Hello search People what speak english
- How do you do for motivate yourself to learn english every day?
- Hi, teen boy/girl read this..
- Slangs words
- Former/Current international students