Good-looking people or plain-looking people with self-esteem,which group of people succeed more easily?
How to write an argumentative about this topic?I'll appreciate it if someone can give me some advice.^^
To eveluate a topic before your writing , you may use why , how , what to probe any problem . Nonetheless , to pratice is inevitable to master writing anyway .
I think it depends on what you mean by 'succeed', whether it be in terms of getting a job, having a girlfriend etc. Just saying which will 'succeed more easily' doesn't clarify to the reader what you are talking about. In general for this topic I would maybe say:
'Desirable looking people compared with non-desirable people with high levels of self esteem, which of the two is more likely to encounter success?'
It is hard to clarify which side is preferable to succeed . I think you must brace your critical thinking to your writing and you had better go through the issue with great circumstance .
Feel free to correct my English if there is any inappropriate
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?
- Arkadasilar! I need tips for travelling in eastern Turkey!
- when you fall flat on you face... what do you do ? +100
- I have a question for those who learning Korean as a foreign language.
- Chercher des partenaires pour apprendre le français
- English and it absurdities
- Living in India (Pune or Bangalore)
- Do you share your passion for languages with your family?
- looking for language partner
- I want to know a partner to conversation