Good-looking people or plain-looking people with self-esteem,which group of people succeed more easily?
How to write an argumentative about this topic?I'll appreciate it if someone can give me some advice.^^
To eveluate a topic before your writing , you may use why , how , what to probe any problem . Nonetheless , to pratice is inevitable to master writing anyway .
I think it depends on what you mean by 'succeed', whether it be in terms of getting a job, having a girlfriend etc. Just saying which will 'succeed more easily' doesn't clarify to the reader what you are talking about. In general for this topic I would maybe say:
'Desirable looking people compared with non-desirable people with high levels of self esteem, which of the two is more likely to encounter success?'
It is hard to clarify which side is preferable to succeed . I think you must brace your critical thinking to your writing and you had better go through the issue with great circumstance .
Feel free to correct my English if there is any inappropriate
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Learning Languages with Anki app