Miss F
What is love?

What is love for you? What does it mean?

Nov 14, 2013 9:36 AM
Comments · 18

it is difficult to talk about love because love is a lot of things.well, you may love your job, you may love your music, you may love your mom, and you may love somebody. and we say to all this things love, in greek there are 4 different kinds of love (I don't remember the exactly number) so I did my own different loves, here I go LOL:

1 the love you feel about something, like food, a car, music etc....

2 the love you feel about somebody because of a normal relationship like your mom, your father, your friends etc....

these 2 are simple, but to give a good explanation of the next ones I need to base my definition on the science, so based in the science love is: "chemical reaction of the brain " which may be longer and stronger depending of the way of love so based in that I defined the next ones:

3 the quick love, the love which is not special and the love which does not last

the 4th and the 5th are the same love, the difference between them is just the duration 

4 strong love when you give all for somebody and you really really love him/her and is the only person you would like to be with. but in this 4th love the love doesn't last and the fire is extinguished

5 the same love as the 4th one but in this one the love lasts

that's how I define love ;)

November 14, 2013

Till now people can't make a definition for love. Someone tells, that love is the most amazing feeling of all... In my opinion is love is the life power... It makes us to commit good acts, sometimes a bit crazy, gives us the opportunity for spiritual growth... Only love can make us happiest and unhappiest... I'd say, it makes us more stronger if we are able to stand all its tests... Only this feeling allow us feel all "colours of life"...

November 14, 2013

FOR ME I THINK LOVE MEANS CARING, KINDNESS, RESPECTING, UNDERSTANDING, GIVING, AND WANTING TO MAKE EACH OTHER DREAMS COME THROUGH

November 14, 2013

<em>I found the answer by young boy Yannick the most balanced. I agree with him. But I also liked the answer of Alexander. </em>

<em>I would like to share something here by Louis de Bernières from his novel Captain Corelli's Mandolin seconding what Alexander said. It is probably about 5th kind of love that Yannick talked. Here it goes:</em>

<em>Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.</em>

<em>Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.</em>

<em>Those who have it, have roots that grow towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from their branches they find that they are one tree and not two.</em>

March 12, 2014

Baby don't hurt me... Don't hurt me... No more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q

November 14, 2013
Show more