need a partner
Now, I have many problems in learning English. It seems difficult for me to achieve 6.0 IELTS after 4 months. Because of this reason, I hope of finding a partner and sharing experience to improve my English.
4 months is more than enough.
Just show some passion in learning and stay dedicated.
Always think positive and you will score 7.5 bands.
Good Luck :)
i am trying to improve my english too..:(
All the best..and start counting days for your exams.
and find people to communicate and read some english books to improve your vocabulary.
IELTS is a hard exam, it's even harder when you need to get a 6 or a 7. My advice to you as a teacher is to read and read everyday.
I understand what you say...to me it was the same at the beginning, I encountered a lot of difficulties and some days I thought that I didn't have improvements. I think that the secret is to practise english as much as you can and above all never give up!!!
- How can I understand slurred English?
- I want to practicing my English
- I'm looking for...
- new comer in italki
- alguien quiere aprender español y alguien que quiera enseñarme ingles
- Je veux en savoir plus
- What other Philippine languages do you speak or want to learn?
- English /Español conversation
- 【Language partner】 between English and Chinese