need a partner
Now, I have many problems in learning English. It seems difficult for me to achieve 6.0 IELTS after 4 months. Because of this reason, I hope of finding a partner and sharing experience to improve my English.
4 months is more than enough.
Just show some passion in learning and stay dedicated.
Always think positive and you will score 7.5 bands.
Good Luck :)
i am trying to improve my english too..:(
All the best..and start counting days for your exams.
and find people to communicate and read some english books to improve your vocabulary.
IELTS is a hard exam, it's even harder when you need to get a 6 or a 7. My advice to you as a teacher is to read and read everyday.
I understand what you say...to me it was the same at the beginning, I encountered a lot of difficulties and some days I thought that I didn't have improvements. I think that the secret is to practise english as much as you can and above all never give up!!!
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And
- Language exchange
- What is the hardest tongue twister you have ever seen? Humorous ones are also welcome.
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece