Site Feedback

7 Chinese Mandarin Skype Groups

I have the idea to make up to 7 groups on Skype to practise Chinese (Mandarin). Those will be at the six levels [A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2] plus one for complete beginners (pre-A1). Feel free to use more than one group. Obviously, the level of the group should determine the difficulty of Chinese used.

For the high levels I expect it to be almost completely Mandarin but for the low levels, especially pre-A1, English is welcome too, mainly for teaching. I, of course, encourage Chinese people to join and for people to join group(s) lower than their level to help others learn too.

Leave a comment or message me telling me your Skype username and which group(s) you want me to add you in. I'm always online so will add you shortly.

Share:

Comments

My Skype is ma3te4, if you want to add me first.

I'm Chinese, I support your activity. I think I can do something to help more people learning English. so, can you tell me the username of Skype? Thank you!

Count me in. This is a very good idea and move. Thank you Matt :)

How will creating Skype groups help similarly capable students advance their learning?  Presumably, we would not be learning from each other.

There are so many Chinese people willing to join, so it will mainly be a place to practise with native speakers. Of course, people don't need a group for this, but it could be a nice change. And for the lower levels, people, like myself, may be willing to practise simple Chinese or guide beginners. This, therefore will be in English a lot of the time which is practise Chinese people want (some struggle to find people willing to talk to them). They then may find someone to add and language exchange with. As for at the high level like yourself, I'm not sure how well it would work, but I didn't want to restrict people.

Can i join you group.Im so willing to help the other people learn Chinses and also i want improve my English level.i need help so

Add a comment