How do I know the objects are feminine or masculine such as book... why is it feminine?
1. Most nouns ending in ا (a) or ھ (h) are masculines.
joota جوتا (shoe), anda انڈا (egg), naghma نغمہ (song)
2. nouns ending in ی (i) are mostly feminines
gari گاڑی (train), sardi سردی (cold)
3. Words taken from arabic and ending in ت (t) are feminine
harkat حرکت (movement), maseebat مصیبت (problem) etc.
Otherwise, gender of all other nouns (like book) should be learnt by heart. The best way to learn gender of nouns is to learn expressions and sentences by heart in which they appear.
- how to learn any language ?
- there is any one to learn English Language I can speak with learners also
- how to make a foreign girlfriend 怎么交个外国女朋友
- How to read English?
- Looking for help in French! I can help you with English!
- How can we learn new language in best way?
- The latest french songs
- الغة العربية
- What do people in English-speaking countries think of the Filipino accent?