How do I know the objects are feminine or masculine such as book... why is it feminine?
1. Most nouns ending in ا (a) or ھ (h) are masculines.
joota جوتا (shoe), anda انڈا (egg), naghma نغمہ (song)
2. nouns ending in ی (i) are mostly feminines
gari گاڑی (train), sardi سردی (cold)
3. Words taken from arabic and ending in ت (t) are feminine
harkat حرکت (movement), maseebat مصیبت (problem) etc.
Otherwise, gender of all other nouns (like book) should be learnt by heart. The best way to learn gender of nouns is to learn expressions and sentences by heart in which they appear.
- You are beautiful? Are you handsome? What is beauty? What is handsome?
- Learning the Language
- pls help me................
- written sentence structure.
- apps for those who are just started learning Japanese. (apps para los que recién están aprendiendo japonés)
- I Want to talk with you.
- Which is the hapinnes? what do you think.....
- kind of,how to use this expression
- Learning Article : One Easy Trick To Instantly Reduce Your Accent In English