Language Exchange partners VS Online Teacher
Which is better choice for you when learning a second language on this website? and why
(i have one friend join this website recently. She confused about it. )
If you are looking for casual learning, maybe just chatting, then a language exchange partner would be good. They might teach you a few phrases, but they do not have a structured lesson plan like an online teacher would. Lessons with an online teacher are usually more rigid but are designed to help you learn more, though teachers on here try to make language learning as fun as possible ^^
- Отправка подарок России
- Do you dream recently?
- Spanish ..
- I´m hurt ... aparently, to my friends, i´m a dude too
- Learning Article : An Easy Check: The Adverbial Participle In Russian
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Im searching
- Did I translate correctly?
- life is not a movie,bat still good.
- Japanese conversation