Language Exchange partners VS Online Teacher
Which is better choice for you when learning a second language on this website? and why
(i have one friend join this website recently. She confused about it. )
If you are looking for casual learning, maybe just chatting, then a language exchange partner would be good. They might teach you a few phrases, but they do not have a structured lesson plan like an online teacher would. Lessons with an online teacher are usually more rigid but are designed to help you learn more, though teachers on here try to make language learning as fun as possible ^^
- Would it be possible to change English spelling so that it was completely phonetic?
- how to keep going ?
- Different skill levels between conversation partners: a problem?
- musik auf deutsche
- Does anyone watch Little People, Big World?
- Best Videos Games by Console
- La route des vins, Québec
- Hola - Ejercicio de intoduccion.
- THE GREATEST WOMAN
- I need some good books to read.