Language Exchange partners VS Online Teacher
Which is better choice for you when learning a second language on this website? and why
(i have one friend join this website recently. She confused about it. )
If you are looking for casual learning, maybe just chatting, then a language exchange partner would be good. They might teach you a few phrases, but they do not have a structured lesson plan like an online teacher would. Lessons with an online teacher are usually more rigid but are designed to help you learn more, though teachers on here try to make language learning as fun as possible ^^
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.
- 모든 여자에게 친절한 남자친구 ㅠㅠ
- hi.. i want to introduce myself in english
- can you help me to point out the mistakes in the following sentences ?MANY THANKS!
- How different between English and Japanese garden?
- Неужели Google-переводчик прав?
- best song for you ?