Language Exchange partners VS Online Teacher
Which is better choice for you when learning a second language on this website? and why
(i have one friend join this website recently. She confused about it. )
If you are looking for casual learning, maybe just chatting, then a language exchange partner would be good. They might teach you a few phrases, but they do not have a structured lesson plan like an online teacher would. Lessons with an online teacher are usually more rigid but are designed to help you learn more, though teachers on here try to make language learning as fun as possible ^^
- Learning Article : 10 Practical Spanish Slang Expressions
- I would exchange in English/French with you ♥
- Seeking French and/or Mandarin Language Exchange (Native English)
- Hi I'm fahed . I would like to your friend.
- Come si tratta il fuso orario tra l'Italia e la California per lo scambio reciproco della conversazione?
- Teaching the teacher
- which song you hear right now ? write the lyrics :D right now
- Learn German
- Busy holiday