Language Exchange partners VS Online Teacher
Which is better choice for you when learning a second language on this website? and why
(i have one friend join this website recently. She confused about it. )
If you are looking for casual learning, maybe just chatting, then a language exchange partner would be good. They might teach you a few phrases, but they do not have a structured lesson plan like an online teacher would. Lessons with an online teacher are usually more rigid but are designed to help you learn more, though teachers on here try to make language learning as fun as possible ^^
- Characteristics of a good English teacher?
- русский язык
- Est que Google translater est un bon outil pour rechercher le sens des mots et phrases etrangérs?
- Is Google translater a good tool for searching the meaning of foreign words or sentences?
- Learning two languages at once
- اريد ان اتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه هل يستطيع احد ان يعلمني
- Teaching a Foreign Language, Studying a Foreign Language
- Друзья из России, как думаете люди из Беларуси и Украине?
- Costumes das regiões do Brasil
- What is your favorite song that is in a language you do not speak?