Bonjour tout le monde! I'm interested in learning French. Could you please recommend some French films that you like? Merci beaucoup. :)
Salut! I would recommend 'La vie en rose'. It's about the life of the famous French singer Edith Piaf. It's a sad story but the cinematography, acting, and everything else about it are great. It's one of the best films that I've seen in the 21st century... It's definitely worth watching :D
The diving bell and butterfly
The 400 blows
Man bites dog
Vivre sa vie
salut tout le monde! start with short.video podcasts so as to catchup with some everyday french. It is after this that you could move to french movies - intouchables, les profs, la vie en rose...
- Resources for translating words and simple sentences in Mongolian
- I need help to know what are the mistakes of my class redaction!
- Litterature Française
- salut, je veax parler le francais; is there anybody to help?
- Intercambiar idiomas
- Chanson française (Daniel Balavoine)
- Polyglot Project is booming!
- Study AbroadOutside Organization Study Abroad Scholarships
- 最近很无聊，想练习普通话的可以找我~ If you wanna practice mandarin, feel free to contact me~
- Spanish/Russian language exchange