Bonjour tout le monde! I'm interested in learning French. Could you please recommend some French films that you like? Merci beaucoup. :)
Salut! I would recommend 'La vie en rose'. It's about the life of the famous French singer Edith Piaf. It's a sad story but the cinematography, acting, and everything else about it are great. It's one of the best films that I've seen in the 21st century... It's definitely worth watching :D
The diving bell and butterfly
The 400 blows
Man bites dog
Vivre sa vie
salut tout le monde! start with short.video podcasts so as to catchup with some everyday french. It is after this that you could move to french movies - intouchables, les profs, la vie en rose...
- Living in India (Pune or Bangalore)
- Do you share your passion for languages with your family?
- looking for language partner
- I want to know a partner to conversation
- Copa America 2015
- Which is the hardest language in the world to master and why?
- Is italki a good place to begin learning a language?
- How important is video?
- What's the hardest English word to pronounce for you?
- who would like to learn Arabic ?