What is the best love song?
I want to offer it to my beloved sister!
Everything I Do - Bryan Adams
Hold on--Wilson Phillips that is for mature females, It is full with femalism spirit to brace their heart.
The day you went away--M2M it is full with girl's sentimentality.
I think both of it are not girl to girl but girls always talk about boys in their group. So you can be like M2M to accompany with her. Sing love song together to be your love of friendship
About the background of sadness is not really so dont care about it.
That is for being sentimental
and sadness is like Greece literature master said that touch humen's heart for drama
I like Lara Fabian's song "Je t'aime"...
I think we have a lot of love songs. Sure, in every good song has to have a bit of love. I like "Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine", it's classic!
"my heart will go on"
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And
- Language exchange
- What is the hardest tongue twister you have ever seen? Humorous ones are also welcome.
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece