How Dalton discovered color blindness.
On Christmas Eve, Dalton sent a pair of “brown” stockings as a gift to his mother. To his surprise, his mother thought the actually red stockings are too bright-colored and thought he must have been making fun. Then his younger brother expressed his opinions that he shared the same idea with Dalton and that the “brown” stockings would fit his mother very well. Dalton found the thing a little weird and after further research he realized that he and his brother was born with an poor ability to distinguish between and red and green and that many other people also had such a disease. In this way, he became the first person who had found color blindness.
No comment given.
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn French
- Native English Speaker Wants to Learn Arabic
- The dropped E in casual spoken French
- Aprendiendo de un amigo
- famly gripes
- Brazilian Guy Moving to London
- Traditional Foods
- "node" and "kara"
- Alguien para hacer un intercambio!!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles