How Dalton discovered color blindness.
On Christmas Eve, Dalton sent a pair of “brown” stockings as a gift to his mother. To his surprise, his mother thought the actually red stockings are too bright-colored and thought he must have been making fun. Then his younger brother expressed his opinions that he shared the same idea with Dalton and that the “brown” stockings would fit his mother very well. Dalton found the thing a little weird and after further research he realized that he and his brother was born with an poor ability to distinguish between and red and green and that many other people also had such a disease. In this way, he became the first person who had found color blindness.
No comment given.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Struggling with Turkish language!
- هيا نتحدث
- The Characteristics of a Good Teacher
- What do you think of “Fast&Furious 7”？你觉得《速度与激情7》怎么样？
- How to use possession form
- Do you like Jazz music?
- Friendly language communities?
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English