How Dalton discovered color blindness.
On Christmas Eve, Dalton sent a pair of “brown” stockings as a gift to his mother. To his surprise, his mother thought the actually red stockings are too bright-colored and thought he must have been making fun. Then his younger brother expressed his opinions that he shared the same idea with Dalton and that the “brown” stockings would fit his mother very well. Dalton found the thing a little weird and after further research he realized that he and his brother was born with an poor ability to distinguish between and red and green and that many other people also had such a disease. In this way, he became the first person who had found color blindness.
No comment given.
- alguien quiere aprender español y alguien que quiera enseñarme ingles
- Je veux en savoir plus
- What other Philippine languages do you speak or want to learn?
- English /Español conversation
- 【Language partner】 between English and Chinese
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?