How do a Malaysian study abroad in Korea?
I'm planning to study abroad in Korea. But I not yet take any TOPIK test but I can write and speak basic korean. what do I need? how much are the fees? do I need to find a rent house first? can I work there as part time while study?
Have you graduated from university? The fees for 10 weeks at a university are around 1,200USD. You can find a place to stay after you are accepted. Once you have studied for 6 months in Korea you are eligible to work part time legally. I believe you can work 20 hours a week.
- Hi - new joining request
- I need new friends English group
- Talking about my favorite food
- Small talks
- which food do u wanna taste?
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?
- Has anyone taken the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)?