How do a Malaysian study abroad in Korea?
I'm planning to study abroad in Korea. But I not yet take any TOPIK test but I can write and speak basic korean. what do I need? how much are the fees? do I need to find a rent house first? can I work there as part time while study?
Have you graduated from university? The fees for 10 weeks at a university are around 1,200USD. You can find a place to stay after you are accepted. Once you have studied for 6 months in Korea you are eligible to work part time legally. I believe you can work 20 hours a week.
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?
- Again Again Again!
- spanish courses in Spain or Guatemala
- Beber o tomar?
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.
- School grades
- Please translate it!
- I cinema italiani
- Can anyone here teach me Mexican slang.