How do a Malaysian study abroad in Korea?
I'm planning to study abroad in Korea. But I not yet take any TOPIK test but I can write and speak basic korean. what do I need? how much are the fees? do I need to find a rent house first? can I work there as part time while study?
Have you graduated from university? The fees for 10 weeks at a university are around 1,200USD. You can find a place to stay after you are accepted. Once you have studied for 6 months in Korea you are eligible to work part time legally. I believe you can work 20 hours a week.
- الغة العربية
- What do people in English-speaking countries think of the Filipino accent?
- The latest french songs
- What's your favorite top ten songs in English?
- Chinese college students, who want to speak English in the intersection of female friends
- 言語学習について： なぜ日本人は英語が話せない？
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- what does the meaning of "in the league table of countries",and how to use it.
- which culture dose Nigeri belongs to，high context culture or low context culture?
- Are you a horror movie fan?