How do a Malaysian study abroad in Korea?
I'm planning to study abroad in Korea. But I not yet take any TOPIK test but I can write and speak basic korean. what do I need? how much are the fees? do I need to find a rent house first? can I work there as part time while study?
Have you graduated from university? The fees for 10 weeks at a university are around 1,200USD. You can find a place to stay after you are accepted. Once you have studied for 6 months in Korea you are eligible to work part time legally. I believe you can work 20 hours a week.
- Keep on or give up
- skype group for females
- what's the best way to learn german faster ?
- How do you set your keyboard to type accented letters
- why are my english notebooks/discussions being written in arabic division ?
- impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo :ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Impara l'italiano,cucinando!Modi di dire legati al ciboUSARE IL BASTONE E LA CAROTA / ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Orasul dorintei
- How do you consider someone is weird or normal?