How do a Malaysian study abroad in Korea?
I'm planning to study abroad in Korea. But I not yet take any TOPIK test but I can write and speak basic korean. what do I need? how much are the fees? do I need to find a rent house first? can I work there as part time while study?
Have you graduated from university? The fees for 10 weeks at a university are around 1,200USD. You can find a place to stay after you are accepted. Once you have studied for 6 months in Korea you are eligible to work part time legally. I believe you can work 20 hours a week.
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit
- Which first book to start English?
- Why my Arabic questions are regarded as unclear and not useful?
- Do you have something healthy you enjoy doing??
- Does anyone here speak Esperanto?
- Looking a friend who want practice English
- Lire dans une autre langue
- Looking a friend who want practice Spanish and help me to practice English