what is the difference between these words?
when shall we use words as follows,what is difference between these words:fee,fare,charge?
I have got an answer from a foreign friend.Fee always used by people who take a charge from you for some procedure,like in a bank when you exchange your money.And fare always used when you take a bus, a train, a taxi ,or other traffic tools.Charge are always used as a verb.What is your idea?
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?
- Portuguese Reading Club. Are you in?
- Русская группы : Виктория и Сонанс (1977)
- informal tutoring