what is the difference between these words?
when shall we use words as follows,what is difference between these words:fee,fare,charge?
I have got an answer from a foreign friend.Fee always used by people who take a charge from you for some procedure,like in a bank when you exchange your money.And fare always used when you take a bus, a train, a taxi ,or other traffic tools.Charge are always used as a verb.What is your idea?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?
- I'm looking for Language Partners
- Hubiera, habría
- Thanksgiving Day
- Swedish people who are learning persian