what is the difference between these words?
when shall we use words as follows,what is difference between these words:fee,fare,charge?
I have got an answer from a foreign friend.Fee always used by people who take a charge from you for some procedure,like in a bank when you exchange your money.And fare always used when you take a bus, a train, a taxi ,or other traffic tools.Charge are always used as a verb.What is your idea?
- what is your biggest problem which makes your mind busy most the time?and did you find the solution??!!
- British accent please ( how or where do I find real British English conversations to learn the accent ¿)
- English sounds like other language
- Thinking about moving o Japan for 3 to 6 months.
- Deutche band
- where can I find videos to heart the Aussie accent?
- Help for English!
- how to say in german ?
- Help with giving directions!