what is the difference between these words?
when shall we use words as follows,what is difference between these words:fee,fare,charge?
I have got an answer from a foreign friend.Fee always used by people who take a charge from you for some procedure,like in a bank when you exchange your money.And fare always used when you take a bus, a train, a taxi ,or other traffic tools.Charge are always used as a verb.What is your idea?
- I can help you with portuguese language
- Studies abroad
- english partners
- how about trying to ask native speakers to help you improving their language >>>it's bad just not to reply
- A question for French learners
- 日本語と英語 ：言語交換
- Group to practice english in Skype
- Tools for learning a foreign language
- Learning Article : How To Benefit From italki Questions
- The cars should be banned in the centre of the cities .Why.? Are you agree or disagree?