Site Feedback

What Would You Do?

If you saw a drunk man on Saturday night and on Sunday morning he came to you asking for money for food would you give it to him? What would you do? Would you give him the money? Would you tell him no?  And, why?

Share:

Comments

I'd give him nothing. he didn't needed to be drunk, there wasn't any need for being drunk so he decided to spend his money on that and that's why is his problem, if he is needing money now he could think about it before spending it in such a stupid way.

Please tell me why Ayad. :)

I won't give him money if I was saw him drunk last night or not,

because I am the one who need money here :))

sorry . . . I know I am silly . . . but I can't stop that :((

For serious :

I won't give him money, but I will buy food for him,
because I think this man have no money, right?
so . . . I don't want to make him to die,
I just don't want to help him to drunk again, & I will try to help him as much as I can to stop that .
in other word . . . I won't help him to destroy himself .

But I can smell a new fighting here . . . so I will run away :P

Interesting answer Yannick. So, you would just let him go hungry and not feed him at all? What if he has a family? Should his children starve?

of course i will help them if i have money with me. because maybe we put on the spot 

I hope the trolls stay in their dungeons IReallyCareAboutYou.  ;)

any of us could find ourselves in his shoes one day

hmmm.... IReallyCareAboutYou, how would you help him stop drinking?  How would buying him food instead of giving him money help him stop?

Depend on the circumstances that I am found my self. If I have the extra money yes I will give some money or food. The reason is because some time we make mistakes or bad decisions, at this time he made the wrong decision to spend his money on alcohol. How long ago do you know this person? Dos he have any background of alcoholism in the pass? If the answer is yes we may need to change the question and ask how can we help this person in the future so he does not make the same mistake. If the answer is no. Then what make this person to make such a decision? Does he have any personal problem? I believe sometime we cannot judge people for their mistakes. We need to dig more and investigate what was the problem before we take actions. Now the question is what did you do?

Respectfully 

Ed 

I don't give money to beggars.

Add a comment