hi! i'm luca and search the friends for learning the english ,because at february i will go to sydney for work
Good luck in Sydney!
Now for the help you asked for. We capitalize the first letter in every sentence, the pronoun "I", people's names and names of months and countries. So...
Hi! I'm Luca....February...I...Sydney.
"At February" - "At" is used for a specific time or place. For example, "We will meet at the coffee shop at 3:30. Since February is 28 days long it's not a specific time. Therefore you would say "in February".
So, your sentence will look more like this..."Hi! I'm Luca and I'm looking for friend so I can learn english because in February I will go to Sydney for work."
Hope this helps!
- How motivated are you to learn a new language ?
- Share a tradition of your country!
- Help with english
- Have you ever meet with anyone on this website
- Sud America
- Whatsapp Group
- اريد محادثات صوتيه
- Whats App group! (spanish, english)
- Do you want to join Whats App group? (English, Spanish)
- Indie rock Italiano