hi! i'm luca and search the friends for learning the english ,because at february i will go to sydney for work
Good luck in Sydney!
Now for the help you asked for. We capitalize the first letter in every sentence, the pronoun "I", people's names and names of months and countries. So...
Hi! I'm Luca....February...I...Sydney.
"At February" - "At" is used for a specific time or place. For example, "We will meet at the coffee shop at 3:30. Since February is 28 days long it's not a specific time. Therefore you would say "in February".
So, your sentence will look more like this..."Hi! I'm Luca and I'm looking for friend so I can learn english because in February I will go to Sydney for work."
Hope this helps!
- What do you think about blogging?
- Who has recently applied to become an italki teacher?
- The language you are studying.
- What is the fully meaning of...
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life