hi! i'm luca and search the friends for learning the english ,because at february i will go to sydney for work
Good luck in Sydney!
Now for the help you asked for. We capitalize the first letter in every sentence, the pronoun "I", people's names and names of months and countries. So...
Hi! I'm Luca....February...I...Sydney.
"At February" - "At" is used for a specific time or place. For example, "We will meet at the coffee shop at 3:30. Since February is 28 days long it's not a specific time. Therefore you would say "in February".
So, your sentence will look more like this..."Hi! I'm Luca and I'm looking for friend so I can learn english because in February I will go to Sydney for work."
Hope this helps!
- How do you consider someone is weird or normal?
- Tutoring in English
- Les Japonais se méprennent vite..
- Speaking English fluently
- Looking for language partner
- Is education a privilege or a right?
- Tandem français-espagnol à Rennes
- Looking for someone to help me with my speak improvement.
- European migration problems
- indefinite pronouns,work on the bugs