hi! i'm luca and search the friends for learning the english ,because at february i will go to sydney for work
Good luck in Sydney!
Now for the help you asked for. We capitalize the first letter in every sentence, the pronoun "I", people's names and names of months and countries. So...
Hi! I'm Luca....February...I...Sydney.
"At February" - "At" is used for a specific time or place. For example, "We will meet at the coffee shop at 3:30. Since February is 28 days long it's not a specific time. Therefore you would say "in February".
So, your sentence will look more like this..."Hi! I'm Luca and I'm looking for friend so I can learn english because in February I will go to Sydney for work."
Hope this helps!
- What are Muslims' views or attitude toward "women's rights" ?
- Happy Yorkshire Day :)
- Kumusta! Can someone help me to translate in Tagalog, please? It's a matter of vital importance *.*
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.