hi! i'm luca and search the friends for learning the english ,because at february i will go to sydney for work
Good luck in Sydney!
Now for the help you asked for. We capitalize the first letter in every sentence, the pronoun "I", people's names and names of months and countries. So...
Hi! I'm Luca....February...I...Sydney.
"At February" - "At" is used for a specific time or place. For example, "We will meet at the coffee shop at 3:30. Since February is 28 days long it's not a specific time. Therefore you would say "in February".
So, your sentence will look more like this..."Hi! I'm Luca and I'm looking for friend so I can learn english because in February I will go to Sydney for work."
Hope this helps!
- Do you listen more or talk more :))
- Can anyone suggest a good and beautiful English name for girls?
- What's your favorite English newspaper?
- Can you learn me speak english
- What's the most beautiful language for you?
- we need to understand self
- Exchange help English & Arabic
- What's my feeling ???
- Tibetan discussion group
- Apprendre le Français