Site Feedback

How is my English?

My name is Matheus, I'm from Brazil. I live in São Paulo, not far of Rio. I like very much of medicine, theology, cinema, principally animation movies, and animals. Including, I'm a volunteer in a Organization of protection of animals.

I want to learn another languages, like french and german, but now I need to get a advanced english level.

I found the Italki.com and I'm searching for partners from all the world, principally those want to learn portuguese and teach English. If someone need a help in portuguese, just let me know.

Lord bless!

Share:

Comments

My name is Matheus, I'm from Brazil. I live in São Paulo, not far of Rio. I like very much of I'm interested in medicine, theology, cinema, principally animation movies, and animals. Including, I'm also a volunteer in a Organization of protection of animals [ I also volunteer in an animal protection organization.].
I want to learn another other languages, like french and german, but now I need to get to an advanced english level.
I found the Italki.com and I'm searching for partners from all the world, principally those who want to learn portuguese and teach English. If someone needs a help in portuguese, just let me know.
Lord bless!

My name is Matheus. I'm from Brazil. I live in Sao Paulo, not far from Rio. I'm interested in medicine, theology and cinema, particulary animation and movies about animal. I'm also a volunteer in an organization which protects animals.

I want to learn other languages, like French or German, but now I need to achieve an advance level in english (or become an advanced english speaker).

I found italki.com and am searching for partners from all over the world - in particular, I want to meet those who want to learn Portuguese and teach English. If someone needs help in Portuguese, just let me know.

Lord bless!

Add a comment