[Deleted]
How is my English?

My name is Matheus, I'm from Brazil. I live in São Paulo, not far of Rio. I like very much of medicine, theology, cinema, principally animation movies, and animals. Including, I'm a volunteer in a Organization of protection of animals.

I want to learn another languages, like french and german, but now I need to get a advanced english level.

I found the Italki.com and I'm searching for partners from all the world, principally those want to learn portuguese and teach English. If someone need a help in portuguese, just let me know.

Lord bless!

Nov 17, 2013 8:49 PM
Comments · 2

My name is Matheus. I'm from Brazil. I live in Sao Paulo, not far from Rio. I'm interested in medicine, theology and cinema, particulary animation and movies about animal. I'm also a volunteer in an organization which protects animals.

I want to learn other languages, like French or German, but now I need to achieve an advance level in english (or become an advanced english speaker).

I found italki.com and am searching for partners from all over the world - in particular, I want to meet those who want to learn Portuguese and teach English. If someone needs help in Portuguese, just let me know.

Lord bless!

November 17, 2013

My name is Matheus, I'm from Brazil. I live in São Paulo, not far of Rio. I like very much of I'm interested in medicine, theology, cinema, principally animation movies, and animals. Including, I'm also a volunteer in a Organization of protection of animals [ I also volunteer in an animal protection organization.].
I want to learn another other languages, like french and german, but now I need to get to an advanced english level.
I found the Italki.com and I'm searching for partners from all the world, principally those who want to learn portuguese and teach English. If someone needs a help in portuguese, just let me know.
Lord bless!

November 17, 2013