In your native or practicing language, is the pronounciation matching with the spelling ?
If you are having trubles with words that have the spelling different from the pronounciation or vowels that the pronounciation change every time that's because the language is a highly non-phonemic language. (from : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonemic_orthography)
Examples : the "U" in "cut" and "put".
I had trubles with French (and still having) and now it's English.
Is your laguage(s) one of them ?
- learn english quickly ...........
- Texting/Writing(online) vs. Talking Face-to-Face(offline)
- Skype group
- Present/Present continuous
- FREE JAPANESE AS SECOND LANGUAGE LESSON (for English speakers and leaning Japanese)
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?