In your native or practicing language, is the pronounciation matching with the spelling ?
If you are having trubles with words that have the spelling different from the pronounciation or vowels that the pronounciation change every time that's because the language is a highly non-phonemic language. (from : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonemic_orthography)
Examples : the "U" in "cut" and "put".
I had trubles with French (and still having) and now it's English.
Is your laguage(s) one of them ?
- Language exchange in barcelona!
- Brittish English exchange in Barcelona!
- If anyone likes scary movies and is learning spanish......
- I'm looking for people who have studied English in Australia
- Learn Portuguese
- Is this a cotinuous scholarship ?
- Indonesia languange
- The Movie Inception
- Yes we can نعم نستطيع