In your native or practicing language, is the pronounciation matching with the spelling ?
If you are having trubles with words that have the spelling different from the pronounciation or vowels that the pronounciation change every time that's because the language is a highly non-phonemic language. (from : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonemic_orthography)
Examples : the "U" in "cut" and "put".
I had trubles with French (and still having) and now it's English.
Is your laguage(s) one of them ?
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?
- Any tips for travelling around Edinburgh?