In your native or practicing language, is the pronounciation matching with the spelling ?
If you are having trubles with words that have the spelling different from the pronounciation or vowels that the pronounciation change every time that's because the language is a highly non-phonemic language. (from : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonemic_orthography)
Examples : the "U" in "cut" and "put".
I had trubles with French (and still having) and now it's English.
Is your laguage(s) one of them ?
- International Language Exchange - Language Club
- witch type of crime in everyone country is the maximum?
- what is different between "dictate" and "indicate" here?Thx.
- Crazy English
- 보고싶다 vs 그리워하다
- which word do u like most in English ?
- speaking english
- Japanese practice
- Is the Helen Doron´s method good for the babies?
- do you think that Arabic more difficult than Japanese?