Is there anyone who is interested in learning Ancient Greek or knows Ancient Greek and would like to practise? That would great if someone is interested.
Adam, I think we are the only ones interested in Ancient Greek. They not even have an Ancient Greek notebook option in this site. :(
Kostas, I know. I just wanted to find out if there were any others who may have a desire or did learn it. I was positive there would be but alas I was wrong.:(
I could certainly review my Ancient Greek! I am always in Latin land and very rarely get to do Greek.
Excellent Cathy! There is an option to write journal entries under the Other option when you choose the language in which the entry was written. Then, we can comment or correct each others grammar and help improve it.
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might
- english for beginer
- People from Africa
- The Mayjor of Nutrition
- Why do I think to find a good english-speaking americans difficult?