Is there anyone who is interested in learning Ancient Greek or knows Ancient Greek and would like to practise? That would great if someone is interested.
Adam, I think we are the only ones interested in Ancient Greek. They not even have an Ancient Greek notebook option in this site. :(
Kostas, I know. I just wanted to find out if there were any others who may have a desire or did learn it. I was positive there would be but alas I was wrong.:(
I could certainly review my Ancient Greek! I am always in Latin land and very rarely get to do Greek.
Excellent Cathy! There is an option to write journal entries under the Other option when you choose the language in which the entry was written. Then, we can comment or correct each others grammar and help improve it.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?