What makes you feel disappointed about yourself?
I get distracted easily and now I am learning languages for myself so I need more focus in my goals.
@Yan: I totally agree with you on this point. If only I could get back the time...
@Juan Carlos: Good idea. Let's forget the past and live in present then aim to achieve our goals in the future.
@Bruce: What an interesting way of thinking! Sometimes, I judge myself as well and a negative feeling comes to my mind when I unearth my bad-results. I have to train myself how to keep SA as much as possible. Thank you!
It mostly happened when the result can not be so good as I expected .
- interest to learn spanish and to speak on skype
- What is the way for learning a foreign language you think it is the best?
- Need help please!
- Inspirational Biographies
- Learning an instrument- like learning a language?
- What kind of festivals that you have?national day? Christma?Spring Festival?
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange