What makes you feel disappointed about yourself?
@Yan: I totally agree with you on this point. If only I could get back the time...
@Juan Carlos: Good idea. Let's forget the past and live in present then aim to achieve our goals in the future.
@Bruce: What an interesting way of thinking! Sometimes, I judge myself as well and a negative feeling comes to my mind when I unearth my bad-results. I have to train myself how to keep SA as much as possible. Thank you!
It mostly happened when the result can not be so good as I expected .
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)