What makes you feel disappointed about yourself?
I get distracted easily and now I am learning languages for myself so I need more focus in my goals.
@Yan: I totally agree with you on this point. If only I could get back the time...
@Juan Carlos: Good idea. Let's forget the past and live in present then aim to achieve our goals in the future.
@Bruce: What an interesting way of thinking! Sometimes, I judge myself as well and a negative feeling comes to my mind when I unearth my bad-results. I have to train myself how to keep SA as much as possible. Thank you!
It mostly happened when the result can not be so good as I expected .
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?
- Where to buy Japanese language exercise book (elementary /middle/highschool level)
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.