How to say : no?
if you have no intention to do somebody a favour. just decline. to decline is to say NO politely.
it s your right to say No whenever you want, wherever you want to whomever you want.
I"m sorry, I can't.
I really wish I could but I have ( an appointment, a test, a family thing to do... etc..)
I am super busy this weekend, but maybe next time.
Actually I am not feeling well, but I wish I could help.
I have out of town company, and they need me to constantly entertain them.
I have a ton of chores to do and am so behind on housework, so sorry.
The art of making excuses.
- whatsapp groups
- It becomes difficult to find people to speak English with them and have the will to help you
- British or American accent?
- Learning Khaleeji Arabic
- How to find learning language partners each other
- второй язык / the second language
- “Keep away from people who"
- उन लोगों से दूर रहें जो !
- I would like to share our experiences and over all learn something new
- Best place on The next 10 years