How to say : no?
if you have no intention to do somebody a favour. just decline. to decline is to say NO politely.
it s your right to say No whenever you want, wherever you want to whomever you want.
I"m sorry, I can't.
I really wish I could but I have ( an appointment, a test, a family thing to do... etc..)
I am super busy this weekend, but maybe next time.
Actually I am not feeling well, but I wish I could help.
I have out of town company, and they need me to constantly entertain them.
I have a ton of chores to do and am so behind on housework, so sorry.
The art of making excuses.
- Please, help me to translate
- who wants to learn Turkish ?
- Hi all! Write me if you want to learn russian. It woud be great if you could help me with spanish also.
- About China, what do you want to learn about?
- ARE THERE ANY MISTAKES?
- Curso virtual de coreano
- Would be glad to know your opinion .. is that common with you too ?
- Aussprache des Namens "Eva"