How to say : no?
if you have no intention to do somebody a favour. just decline. to decline is to say NO politely.
it s your right to say No whenever you want, wherever you want to whomever you want.
I"m sorry, I can't.
I really wish I could but I have ( an appointment, a test, a family thing to do... etc..)
I am super busy this weekend, but maybe next time.
Actually I am not feeling well, but I wish I could help.
I have out of town company, and they need me to constantly entertain them.
I have a ton of chores to do and am so behind on housework, so sorry.
The art of making excuses.
- how to learn English?
- Talk about English
- Things getting slower and what exactly happened?
- religiöse gedanken
- Searching for English-speaking partner
- want to improve speaking in english
- hard to find a german partner
- language exchange about chinese and english
- woow it s hard to find a partner who can teach me deutsh , i can help in arabic , french or english
- I'm a high school student in Japan .