How to say : no?
if you have no intention to do somebody a favour. just decline. to decline is to say NO politely.
it s your right to say No whenever you want, wherever you want to whomever you want.
I"m sorry, I can't.
I really wish I could but I have ( an appointment, a test, a family thing to do... etc..)
I am super busy this weekend, but maybe next time.
Actually I am not feeling well, but I wish I could help.
I have out of town company, and they need me to constantly entertain them.
I have a ton of chores to do and am so behind on housework, so sorry.
The art of making excuses.
- What do you think about blogging?
- Who has recently applied to become an italki teacher?
- The language you are studying.
- What is the fully meaning of...
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life