cinema: your best MOVIE
what is the best movie you've EVER watched?
For me among foreihn movies it's "Leon" by Luk Besson.
Oh,it is the remarkable Russisan comedy "office romance"
It is difficult to choose a best film that I have seen.
I love cinema, and some films have left their imprint on my memory for different reasons.
But a factor that influenced my choice in movies is my age. As I travel through life, my taste in movies changes too, besides, there are some movies that I like simply because of the time or a person I saw it with....
But probably the ones that have left behind a lasting imprint would be...
How green was my valley!
A tree Still Grows In Brooklyn
Life is beautiful
and many more..
I dont want to pick names and be unfair to some other great films..
Toy Story 1-3! I never get bored watching that movies
Obselutely,Parites of the Carribbean!The series of movie are so wonderful!
saajan movie is my best movie...of bollywood.
the latest one is THE HOST . i love it sooo much
There r so many movie in Bolly but i like one movie in romantic is "Ek Deewana Tha" , awesome movie.
- alguien quiere aprender español y alguien que quiera enseñarme ingles
- Je veux en savoir plus
- What other Philippine languages do you speak or want to learn?
- English /Español conversation
- 【Language partner】 between English and Chinese
- Un livre sur l'histoire française ou la culture française?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 3 of 3
- topic about TV
- Quiénes son las dos o tres personas más destacadas en la historia de tu país?