what is the best way to learn new words in English in a fun way?
Try telling a story. Start with a simple short story that you know. Maybe a fable from Aesop, or a folktale from your home. Practice telling it to a language partner on italki, and ask them to help you tell it better. Then try telling it to another language partner. I bet you will both keep talking about similar stories or experiences.
That's great. Good advice. Thanks!
You can read more at my blog here: http://engagemosaic.com/four-ways-storytelling-skyrockets-your-fluency/
- Recommendations for Chinese music
- Urban art in your country
- What kind of learner are you?
- What is your favorite pet?
- Do you know any good video teaching French alphabet & pronunciation?
- I'm looking for a Mandarin teacher here who also speaks "music".
- Russian Music
- Film italiani