what is the best way to learn new words in English in a fun way?
Try telling a story. Start with a simple short story that you know. Maybe a fable from Aesop, or a folktale from your home. Practice telling it to a language partner on italki, and ask them to help you tell it better. Then try telling it to another language partner. I bet you will both keep talking about similar stories or experiences.
That's great. Good advice. Thanks!
You can read more at my blog here: http://engagemosaic.com/four-ways-storytelling-skyrockets-your-fluency/
- what's mystery of this world?
- Please correct it
- Dear and Best regards?
- does anybody has whatsapp? cause i really need help on spanish
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?
- Where to buy Japanese language exercise book (elementary /middle/highschool level)
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)