what is the best way to learn new words in English in a fun way?
Try telling a story. Start with a simple short story that you know. Maybe a fable from Aesop, or a folktale from your home. Practice telling it to a language partner on italki, and ask them to help you tell it better. Then try telling it to another language partner. I bet you will both keep talking about similar stories or experiences.
That's great. Good advice. Thanks!
You can read more at my blog here: http://engagemosaic.com/four-ways-storytelling-skyrockets-your-fluency/
- My problem in English listening
- I'm having problem making out the difference between 'Here you go' and 'Here you are.' Are they the same?
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english
- What is the best Norwegian-English dictiionary to buy?
- how do u learrn
- learning German
- Who's good and not with English language?
- Do you think which one is more difficult? Reading or Writing?