what is the best way to learn new words in English in a fun way?
Try telling a story. Start with a simple short story that you know. Maybe a fable from Aesop, or a folktale from your home. Practice telling it to a language partner on italki, and ask them to help you tell it better. Then try telling it to another language partner. I bet you will both keep talking about similar stories or experiences.
That's great. Good advice. Thanks!
You can read more at my blog here: http://engagemosaic.com/four-ways-storytelling-skyrockets-your-fluency/
- How to find learning language partners each other
- второй язык / the second language
- “Keep away from people who"
- उन लोगों से दूर रहें जो !
- I would like to share our experiences and over all learn something new
- Best place on The next 10 years
- expressions françaises
- Learning Together Would Be Better
- Swing Dancing
- Are foreigner enjoy chat by video or speech？