what is the best way to learn new words in English in a fun way?
Try telling a story. Start with a simple short story that you know. Maybe a fable from Aesop, or a folktale from your home. Practice telling it to a language partner on italki, and ask them to help you tell it better. Then try telling it to another language partner. I bet you will both keep talking about similar stories or experiences.
That's great. Good advice. Thanks!
You can read more at my blog here: http://engagemosaic.com/four-ways-storytelling-skyrockets-your-fluency/
- How to face the mother's nagging ?
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.
- Why do people learn Hindi.
- what the meaning of this スタ／＼?