Site Feedback

Who is god? Can any one see him?

Share:

Comments

Hmm, another "oops and page not found" to-be topic. Sorry brother, I guess you are new here. Please read the Italki rules carefully. I just took lessons from previous experiences (pros, cons, and sentiments) on here. Besides, we are here for language learning. That's my humble suggestion.

Which god are you referring to? Western gods? Or the Abrahamic gods? Those coming from the Jewish/Christian/Islamic beliefs?

If you would want to discuss stuffs about god, we can talk about it at a different site.

If your question, would lead to preaching, dude, you got the wrong site.

For theist, the question would be answered, with a fiery reply "God could not be seen, because he is beyond our comprehension".  And followed by "you do not question the existence of God because he is not just an ordinary entity". Per the bible "God’s incomprehensibility is declared in passages like Job 11:7 and Isaiah 40:18"

In the Koran "[ Allaah is He Who has created the heavens and the earth and sends down water
from the sky, and thereby brought forth fruits as provision for you; and He has
made the ships to be of service to you, that they may sail through the sea by His
Command; and He has made rivers {also} to be of service to you.] Soorat
Ibraheem {14:32}".

For Atheist - We don't need to see a non-existing thing.  God is something that is created for the convenience of things that we do not know.

Add a comment