Does grammar really important?
I was wondering how those native English speakers learn English. Do you attach great importance to grammar? Like the tense, singular/plural form, with/without "the"...If someone says, I go to the supermarket yesterday, does it appear silly?
No comment given.
- I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH
- Chinese email address: numbers
- Please, help me to correct my essays
- Por que a pronúncia do português brasileiro é tão diferente das outras línguas latinas?
- I want to learn German or Spanish
- What are your ideas about Vietnam?
- What country speaks the best English?
- help me plz and thanx
- Tips for helping people with English
- I want someone to help me