Which language irritates you? Why?
Un Known Language because i didn't know that.
French can be irritating. It is a very beautiful language but when I tried studying it all it did was irritate me and completely turn me off, I realised this wasn't the language for me. I still would love to learn a little french to be able to read menus, maybe a little poetry, etc.
I have heard people tell me if I found French difficult then it was unlikely I could learn German, but I completely disagree. I have gotten much farther in German because it is something I greatly enjoy and am passionate about.
Spanish, because the school compels me to learn this language. I don't really want to learn spanish, but icelandic, russian, latin, perhaps german.
I dont like Latin because that is dead language and it is not interesting for me,but i have to learn it because i have that as a subject in school.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Im searching
- Did I translate correctly?
- life is not a movie,bat still good.
- Japanese conversation
- Language club - Nyelvi klub
- only one song
- Looking for Japanese/English learners!
- Hola me llamo james y quiero encontrar gente nueva me gusta a hablar :D
- forever english