Which language irritates you? Why?
Un Known Language because i didn't know that.
French can be irritating. It is a very beautiful language but when I tried studying it all it did was irritate me and completely turn me off, I realised this wasn't the language for me. I still would love to learn a little french to be able to read menus, maybe a little poetry, etc.
I have heard people tell me if I found French difficult then it was unlikely I could learn German, but I completely disagree. I have gotten much farther in German because it is something I greatly enjoy and am passionate about.
Spanish, because the school compels me to learn this language. I don't really want to learn spanish, but icelandic, russian, latin, perhaps german.
I dont like Latin because that is dead language and it is not interesting for me,but i have to learn it because i have that as a subject in school.
- black friday!!!
- Can you help me by choosing the correct answers. 谢谢！
- differences between thanksgiving day in USA and Canada?
- Drinking water vending machine
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras