Which language irritates you? Why?
Un Known Language because i didn't know that.
French can be irritating. It is a very beautiful language but when I tried studying it all it did was irritate me and completely turn me off, I realised this wasn't the language for me. I still would love to learn a little french to be able to read menus, maybe a little poetry, etc.
I have heard people tell me if I found French difficult then it was unlikely I could learn German, but I completely disagree. I have gotten much farther in German because it is something I greatly enjoy and am passionate about.
Spanish, because the school compels me to learn this language. I don't really want to learn spanish, but icelandic, russian, latin, perhaps german.
I dont like Latin because that is dead language and it is not interesting for me,but i have to learn it because i have that as a subject in school.
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?
- I am teaching spanish, but in change i want learn english