Which language irritates you? Why?
Un Known Language because i didn't know that.
French can be irritating. It is a very beautiful language but when I tried studying it all it did was irritate me and completely turn me off, I realised this wasn't the language for me. I still would love to learn a little french to be able to read menus, maybe a little poetry, etc.
I have heard people tell me if I found French difficult then it was unlikely I could learn German, but I completely disagree. I have gotten much farther in German because it is something I greatly enjoy and am passionate about.
Spanish, because the school compels me to learn this language. I don't really want to learn spanish, but icelandic, russian, latin, perhaps german.
I dont like Latin because that is dead language and it is not interesting for me,but i have to learn it because i have that as a subject in school.
- pourriez vous m'aider avec "temps des verbes"
- Hello everybody! How many of you ,couldn't live without computers and why?
- German - عربي
- Help me, please. Translate to English)
- today it's wonderful, i'm lottery. how about you
- TRADUCCION ESPAÑOL-INGLES
- Scripts of Hustle
- What are the most extreme temperatures you have ever known ?
- What is the right way to use Russian verbs correctly?
- Cuáles son los artistas que te gusta ? Y Porqué