Which language irritates you? Why?
Un Known Language because i didn't know that.
French can be irritating. It is a very beautiful language but when I tried studying it all it did was irritate me and completely turn me off, I realised this wasn't the language for me. I still would love to learn a little french to be able to read menus, maybe a little poetry, etc.
I have heard people tell me if I found French difficult then it was unlikely I could learn German, but I completely disagree. I have gotten much farther in German because it is something I greatly enjoy and am passionate about.
Spanish, because the school compels me to learn this language. I don't really want to learn spanish, but icelandic, russian, latin, perhaps german.
I dont like Latin because that is dead language and it is not interesting for me,but i have to learn it because i have that as a subject in school.
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français