Site Feedback

What do you like the most about italki.com?

I am relatively new here! I would like hear your answers ;>!

Share:

Comments

The thing I like most about italki is that I can write in English to practice and have some native speakers (who are kind enough) helped me correct my writings. I can also make friends with people all over the world, share interest in learning languages, and have opportunities to exchange cultures. 

Nothing . . .

I love everything here . . . Except ( Fighting between any members & Disrespecting from any members ),

I love learning any language I want,
I love practicing as much as I want,
I love making mistakes & other partners correct me,
I love meeting good & kind people from all over the world,
I love reading different opinions about discussions & whatever I agree with those opinions or not . . . I completely respect it,
I love knowing new things about different cultures,
I love everthing here,

But the most is . . . Nothing,

First of all because I can learn new language with conversation with some new people. We talk about several things, so that my english will improve and I can learn about the new culture. And the great bonus is I am having some new friends. :)

I think the best thing about this site is that it does not restrict you too much. It's just a place to cross paths with people who know something about other languages. If it keeps this way, the better for the site and the users.

Just the answers to my questions and the notebook corrections.

The most fascinating point concerning italki is you can seek out who is suitable for your learning a language . Moreover, it is totally free .

I don't feel lonely any more in language learning. I can find anyone of the same interest with me (interest in more than one foreign language). Italki is the best virtual lingo club.

I love the people inside italki. I love to check answers section and read discussion subjects.

This website is well done.

It is easy to use,  and of course we can learn a lot.

Here we can speak easily about nearly everything and joke with friendly people.

I love the concept of this website and the majority of people. 

Everyone i've met on here seems to be very nice and helpfull. I also like the fact that you can meet lots of people on here with different kinds of goals and that we can all help each other out.

Add a comment