Good trials can bring motivation up & bad ones can bring you down
I had a super amazing trial with a Chinese teacher yesterday who sent me lots of material and made sure I knew the words and phrases before trying a conversation with me and it got me super excited for my German trial today.
However, after a trial with a German teacher that was less than prepared for a semi-beginner, I'm hesistant to book another session with another German teacher and to just study German alone instead.
She just talked at me non-stop in German and since I don't have the vocabulary necessary to reply, I didn't learn a thing and now I have reached my trial limit.
I do have a emotional/social learning disability, so I do need a very patient teacher XD
What has your italki experience been like?
No comment given.
- "node" and "kara"
- Alguien para hacer un intercambio!!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?