Good trials can bring motivation up & bad ones can bring you down
I had a super amazing trial with a Chinese teacher yesterday who sent me lots of material and made sure I knew the words and phrases before trying a conversation with me and it got me super excited for my German trial today.
However, after a trial with a German teacher that was less than prepared for a semi-beginner, I'm hesistant to book another session with another German teacher and to just study German alone instead.
She just talked at me non-stop in German and since I don't have the vocabulary necessary to reply, I didn't learn a thing and now I have reached my trial limit.
I do have a emotional/social learning disability, so I do need a very patient teacher XD
What has your italki experience been like?
No comment given.
- What do you think about blogging?
- Who has recently applied to become an italki teacher?
- The language you are studying.
- What is the fully meaning of...
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life