Good trials can bring motivation up & bad ones can bring you down
I had a super amazing trial with a Chinese teacher yesterday who sent me lots of material and made sure I knew the words and phrases before trying a conversation with me and it got me super excited for my German trial today.
However, after a trial with a German teacher that was less than prepared for a semi-beginner, I'm hesistant to book another session with another German teacher and to just study German alone instead.
She just talked at me non-stop in German and since I don't have the vocabulary necessary to reply, I didn't learn a thing and now I have reached my trial limit.
I do have a emotional/social learning disability, so I do need a very patient teacher XD
What has your italki experience been like?
No comment given.
- Отправка подарок России
- Do you dream recently?
- Spanish ..
- I´m hurt ... aparently, to my friends, i´m a dude too
- Learning Article : An Easy Check: The Adverbial Participle In Russian
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Im searching
- Did I translate correctly?
- life is not a movie,bat still good.
- Japanese conversation