Good trials can bring motivation up & bad ones can bring you down
I had a super amazing trial with a Chinese teacher yesterday who sent me lots of material and made sure I knew the words and phrases before trying a conversation with me and it got me super excited for my German trial today.
However, after a trial with a German teacher that was less than prepared for a semi-beginner, I'm hesistant to book another session with another German teacher and to just study German alone instead.
She just talked at me non-stop in German and since I don't have the vocabulary necessary to reply, I didn't learn a thing and now I have reached my trial limit.
I do have a emotional/social learning disability, so I do need a very patient teacher XD
What has your italki experience been like?
No comment given.
- Tópicos para escrever
- How to learn russian from the scratch?
- I love Russian language
- The Best Ways to Learn a New Language
- What id the difference betwen chronic and acute ' in medical expressions'
- Where and what kind or flat would you like to have?
- Romanian conjugations!
- Hello,שלום Hebrew/English Language Exchange via skype?
- Norway and the EU
- Hebrew/English Exchange?