Good trials can bring motivation up & bad ones can bring you down
I had a super amazing trial with a Chinese teacher yesterday who sent me lots of material and made sure I knew the words and phrases before trying a conversation with me and it got me super excited for my German trial today.
However, after a trial with a German teacher that was less than prepared for a semi-beginner, I'm hesistant to book another session with another German teacher and to just study German alone instead.
She just talked at me non-stop in German and since I don't have the vocabulary necessary to reply, I didn't learn a thing and now I have reached my trial limit.
I do have a emotional/social learning disability, so I do need a very patient teacher XD
What has your italki experience been like?
No comment given.
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?
- Lonely homeless man!
- The best way to learn french with a native speaker
- Translate an letter in korean
- definition of '아싸!' ? '아싸!' 호랑나비....
- Useful table for learning Russian Cases
- En busca de compañeros de aprendizaje
- Why do Chinese entries get more corrections than English entries? Why?
- What is the best that you can give her or him in married life?