What kind of experience have you had working with others with different backgrounds than your own?
Great example of diversity. Those who address an issue and those who opt for categories. I try to view a spectrum and draw generalizations. English speakers tend to be more tolerant and helpful possibly because so many people want to learn English. Secondly, it is easier to speak a second language to someone who is not a native speaker. When I went to the Czech Republic, I used my terrible German and communicated great with those who also learned German as a second language. This was true regardless of age, height, or football preference.
- Favorite Midnight Snack?
- Can anyone help me with this song??
- If you're in need of someone to converse with in English!
- What is the difference among these sentences? I got really confused.
- Words complicated?
- Study vs. Practice
- Language Exchange Questions.
- Do you want to practice your Spanish?
- I heard once someone saying .... If you want to address a woman use french language