What kind of experience have you had working with others with different backgrounds than your own?
Great example of diversity. Those who address an issue and those who opt for categories. I try to view a spectrum and draw generalizations. English speakers tend to be more tolerant and helpful possibly because so many people want to learn English. Secondly, it is easier to speak a second language to someone who is not a native speaker. When I went to the Czech Republic, I used my terrible German and communicated great with those who also learned German as a second language. This was true regardless of age, height, or football preference.
- That choice ?
- Language exchange partners
- Seeking for studying partners:) I'm ready to help with Russian&Ukrainian;, need help with German.
- What's your fave english idiom/-s? Please, share!
- Are there anyone who are living in Bei Jing wanna do languages exchange?
- Is anyone here studying design? can you give some suggestions for freshman？
- Chinese learning App/ Websites you find useful? Any recommendations?
- Can you cry ?
- Swahili Resources
- learning many langauges ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!