What kind of experience have you had working with others with different backgrounds than your own?
Great example of diversity. Those who address an issue and those who opt for categories. I try to view a spectrum and draw generalizations. English speakers tend to be more tolerant and helpful possibly because so many people want to learn English. Secondly, it is easier to speak a second language to someone who is not a native speaker. When I went to the Czech Republic, I used my terrible German and communicated great with those who also learned German as a second language. This was true regardless of age, height, or football preference.
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?