What kind of experience have you had working with others with different backgrounds than your own?
Great example of diversity. Those who address an issue and those who opt for categories. I try to view a spectrum and draw generalizations. English speakers tend to be more tolerant and helpful possibly because so many people want to learn English. Secondly, it is easier to speak a second language to someone who is not a native speaker. When I went to the Czech Republic, I used my terrible German and communicated great with those who also learned German as a second language. This was true regardless of age, height, or football preference.
- Whatsapp groups
- How do you explain the use of 'a' and 'the' to a Korean in English language?
- What time is it now
- Career as a full time English instructor in a foreign company.
- What Kind of beer you like?
- What is your dream career?
- native English speakers on call
- La práctica de habla española
- Romance languages