andrea
Sigapore or Saint Petersburg

Hi.

I have some friends (ex collegues) and cousins around the world, from Canada to Australia.

They always invite me to visit them and now... I can do it!!! :))) So during december or in January I could go to Singapore or to San Petersburg. What do you think about these cities? Which do you prefer? I know there are many differences, but I like photography and walk around new places. So I'm so hesitant, but I haven't got much time to decide.

I need your help!!!

Thanks, andrea 

Nov 25, 2013 9:44 AM
Comments · 9

Hi to all.

I stayed in SPB in the last week end. I choosed SPB because I had few days and the fly to Singapore was too long (and also too expensive). I visited many places but not all the places tha I would to see.. Maybe next time. :)

I spent my days around the city (cold but not too cold... there were about 0° during the days... the same temperature of my town in Italy during the winter...) making photos and having a lot of fun with my friends (sorry Elmaddin, but your comment about the girls is really inappropriate...).

All the persons that I met, told me that the best period to see SPB is june, during the white nights, but I like also this period.. with less tourists and the light of the winter.

Anyway, thanks for your advices.

andrea

December 9, 2013

Hi, Andrea,

Saint Petersberg is one of the nicest cities in the world. It would be great if you could visit it.

The only one drawback is weather. It's quite cold there in December. I see you are from Italy and you are not used to such cold.

December 2, 2013

КОНЕЧНО С-пЕТЕРБУРГ.ТАМ ОЧЕНЬ КРАСИВО.СОВЕТУЮ ПОСЕТИТЬ КРЕЙСЕР АВРОРА,ПЕТЕРГОФ,ДВОРЦОВУЮ ПЛОЩАДЬ,АДМИРАЛТЕЙСТВО,ЗИМНИЙ ДВОРЕЦ И КОНЕЧНО ЖЕ ПОСМОТРЕТЬ НА РАЗВОДНЫЕ МОСТЫ(ИХ ВРОДЕ ОКОЛО 20),А ВСЕГО БОЛЕЕ 300 МОСТОВ.нО ТАМ КРАСИВЕЕ ВЕСНОЙ ИЛИ ЛЕТОМ.

Translate to English(Aboute)

O course,Saint-Peterburg.Veri nice.Go Avrora,Petergof,Palace,Admiralty?Winter palace,300 bridges.Nice Spring and Summer.

December 9, 2013

If you want to get orgy, i advice Saint-Peterburg.There many beatyfull and fresh Russian girl in Saint-Peterburg.

December 9, 2013

Sorry)))) TRADURRE))))) NATURALMENTE CON PIETROBURGO. C'È MOLTO BELLO. IL CONSIGLIO È DI VISITARE L'INCROCIATORE AURORA, PETERHOF, LA PIAZZA DEL PALAZZO, L'AMMIRAGLIATO, IL PALAZZO D'INVERNO E NATURALMENTE GUARDARE REGISTRABILI PONTI (UNA SPECIE DI CIRCA 20), E UN TOTALE DI PIÙ DI 300 PONTI. ma C'è la più BELLA in PRIMAVERA O in ESTATE.

December 9, 2013
Show more