can you explain this phrase? in english, russian or french
de l’autre, ceux qui s’y opposent et qui mettent en garde contre les nombreuses dérives des idées du particularisme linguistique, reprises dans les médias sans qu’elles ne soient relayées par des enquêtes scientifiques.
( first part is missing - necessary )
"... , those who are opposed to it and who warn others of the many dangers of the ideas of linguistic particularism , mentioned in the media without being studied in scientific investigations."
did my best , await confirmation
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- こんにちは~ ^^
- learn english
- the boring when you talk with a stranger
- May someone help me with this, please?
- Mirror translation
- What do you think about Mexico? :)
- 한국어를 배워요. But I need a language partner!
- How was my day?
- who wants to give me his or her skype number?