Has anyone already passed IELTS test?
Has anyone already passed IELTS test?If tes, can you give me some tips in order to pass it very good=)
I have already passed by IELTS. The best way to do well is to do lots of IELTS pratices in books or online. You can also try to attend IETLS preparation classes if you lack confidence.
I sit the IELTs test 2 weeks ago , but I have not got the score yet . I think I cannot pass the IELTs test this time . But I believe to practice constantly and regularly should be the only way to success .
- Does anybody can recomend me some podcast in slow english?
- 【Help】What topic should I talk to the foreign student from Europe?Need help now!
- ¿En qué idioma te gusta participar en esta sección?
- Why do some people take everything so seriously?
- Is there more difficult than the Arabic language for learning?
- Resourse that help studing english?
- make friend ！交朋友？
- What are some cool idioms or proverbs in your language that don't translate well into English?
- if you were me!!
- When to use accent marks in Portuguese