I just tried the free Pimsleur lesson on their website and I really liked it. The only issue I have is learning words and not knowing how to spell them.
If I look it up on Google Translate, it won't necessarily be in the correct tense/mood. As a visual learner, I do need the writing and spelling to accompany the Pimsleur, but I'm not sure how to best supplement it. I heard the Penguin Russian books were quite good? Would these show me the vocab that I'm learning in Pimsleur?
Im planning in got use teachers and tutors on here too.
I* also used Pimsleur...
As also used Pimsleur in my early days in the russian language. I started at the same time with Assimil and Pimsleur. I used to recognised words in Assimil that I heared in Pimsleur.
I think that even if you don't have the word list, Pimsleur is a great method to get to play quickly with the tongue. But you shouldn't use only pimsleur, get yourself a good book such as Teach Yourself or Assimil.
Bonne chance !
You need to learn to read and write in Russian.
Step by step. :)
Do not afraid! It's easy.
- A veces pienso que no consigo respuestas en mi posts porque mi Ingles es algo enredado?
- how did you learn English?
- Help me to study English, pls
- Help me please
- What was your favorite toy in childhood?
- Brief essay for those who want to improve their English and sound american :)
- Who can give me some information about Italian cuisine ...
- My little treasure Yuga
- Insan herseyden bikabilir mi yok?