have you ever been in Istanbul ? if your answer '' yes '' . What did you like in Istanbul ?(foods,culture,people,streets,etc..)
Yes, I went to Istambul two years ago. I liked the people and the streets, it was amazing to walk on the streets and suddenly find the Blue Mosque or Santa Sophia. About the food, it was too hot! I am not used to eat very spicy food. However I miss the "kebab"(?) from there, with lamb and chicken. I've tried to found a real Turkey's restaurant but I havent found anyone yet.
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?