have you ever been in Istanbul ? if your answer '' yes '' . What did you like in Istanbul ?(foods,culture,people,streets,etc..)
Yes, I went to Istambul two years ago. I liked the people and the streets, it was amazing to walk on the streets and suddenly find the Blue Mosque or Santa Sophia. About the food, it was too hot! I am not used to eat very spicy food. However I miss the "kebab"(?) from there, with lamb and chicken. I've tried to found a real Turkey's restaurant but I havent found anyone yet.
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?
- Again Again Again!
- spanish courses in Spain or Guatemala
- Beber o tomar?
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.
- School grades
- Please translate it!
- I cinema italiani
- Can anyone here teach me Mexican slang.