Short teaching videos for beginners (Hebrew)
I just remembered this short series of free videos which had helped me at the beginning, I am sharing for anyone who might be interested. It has basic things like the Aleph-bet, numbers, nouns, foods, etc. pronounced by a native speaker.
(Just scroll down a little if you don't see them right away. )
(There are also many videos on YouTube, from many different people, to learn Hebrew. If you know what you are looking to study in particular you can type it in the search and you might very well find a video on exactly what you are looking for.)
(By the way, while she teaches the Aleph-bet she also teaches hand-written form, which is different from print form, for each letter.)
this is my skype : chahinjlali .could you teach me hebrew....
Dear Seif Ali, I am just learning Hebrew, so I am sorry but I can't.
Maybe ask one of the fluent speakers : )
Happy studies to you.
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?
- How do you build your vocabulary?
- what do you think about duolingo?
- About happyness
- Knowledge or marks which is important in life or for a good job?
- which language should i start with
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?
- if let you suggest book for kids,如果让你推荐几本书给孩子们