What Questions Do You Hate The Most?
Do you think he/she likes me?
What is your salary ?
and you, What Questions Do You Hate The Most?
"What is there to eat?" (from my husband or children when they haven't even LOOKED in the fridge)
"When should I come home?" (from my husband, who knows we eat dinner around 6pm)
Diana always i ask my mother that questions haha.
"Are those your real eyes?"
"Is that your real hair?"
"Why do you want to lose weight?"
altini i think the young asks those questions for his girlfriend to win her consent
can I ask you a question?
I really hate this one
I hate it when my wife begins a conversation with the following question: "You haven't heard a single word I've said, have you?"
May I call you?
Are you busy?
Are you free?
May I see you?
What do you mean?
Where have you bought this ? How much did it cost for you?
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?
- Lonely homeless man!
- The best way to learn french with a native speaker