What Questions Do You Hate The Most?
Do you think he/she likes me?
What is your salary ?
and you, What Questions Do You Hate The Most?
"What is there to eat?" (from my husband or children when they haven't even LOOKED in the fridge)
"When should I come home?" (from my husband, who knows we eat dinner around 6pm)
Diana always i ask my mother that questions haha.
"Are those your real eyes?"
"Is that your real hair?"
"Why do you want to lose weight?"
altini i think the young asks those questions for his girlfriend to win her consent
can I ask you a question?
I really hate this one
I hate it when my wife begins a conversation with the following question: "You haven't heard a single word I've said, have you?"
May I call you?
Are you busy?
Are you free?
May I see you?
What do you mean?
Where have you bought this ? How much did it cost for you?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?
- Learning Languages with Anki app
- Discussion Français (écrit et vocal)
- Where you come from? What impression of China
- International friends on Facebook!
- Aprendiendo Espanol
- Working holiday in UK !